It is in the construction of hypotheses that
scientists differ most and that true genius shows itself. The ability to see through a
mass of data and suggest a reason for
their interrelations is all too rare.
1.the construction of hypotheses 建立理論
2. see through a mass of data 看穿一大堆資料
3. suggest a reason for their interrelations
提出他們之間相互關係的理由1 個解答語言5 年前
1. I was so impressed by these
words that I used them later for a
2. They were given a hearty
3. With Franco, I started from a point of hostility, discovered how
profoundly he had been misrepresented and reached the stage of "grudging admiration."
4. China's broken-down legal
system is under fire from citizens demanding reform.
5.For a species wired for survival, we have an odd habit of getting
hooked on things that can kill
'I think he's peculiar,' said。 Elizabeth. 'He sounds too pleased with himself, and he speaks
so politely of Lady Catherine! And why does he apologized for
inheriting Father's property in
future? we know it's not his fault. Can he be a sensible man,sir?'
she added, turning to Mr Bennett.
Marry, the middle daughter, who spent most of her time reading and who seldom
joined in family conversations, now remarked that in her opinion his letter was well expressed. But Kitty and Lydia did not show any interest in the letter or its
writter. As it was highly unlikely that their cousin eould arrive in a regimental
uniform, they could not imagine having any pleasure in meeting him. their mother,however, had changed her attitude towards Mr. Collins after his letter, and was
now prepare to meet him with such calmness that it astonished her husband and daughters.3 個解答語言6 年前
1. No one can avoid being influenced by advertisements. Much as we may pride ourselves on our good taste, we are no longer free to choose the things we want
, for advertising exerts a subtle influence on us. In their efforts to persuade us to buy this or that product, advertisers have made a close study of human nature
and have classified all our little weaknesses.
2. For all his absorption in the struggle for American economic recovery after the Depression of 1929, Roosevelt watched the spread of fascism with increasing apprehension.
3. Much as we dislike to admit our defects, we find it better to know and guard against them than to ignore them.
The first one, or the first half, inspired moral arbiters to tabulate the body count.
Sober souls went all tremulous at the prospect of the sequel. Now Quentin
Tarantino's Kill Bill Vol. I, which earn $ 70 million at the U.S. box office and $ 100aborad, is joined by vol. 2-not so much a sequel to the story as the completion
of a chapter.
幫我翻上面的句子, 勿用翻譯軟體! 謝謝!