1.Case studies are often conducted in order to gain a rich understanding of a phenomenon and, in information systems research, the intensive nature, the richness of a case study description and the complexity of the phenomenon are frequently stressed in case study reports.
2.The scope covered sales and marketing processes and followed the ‘service platform’ approach. A service platform integrates multiple applications from multiple business functions (in this case, sales, marketing, engineering), business units or business partners to deliver a seamless experience for the customer, employee, manager or partner.
範圍涉及銷售和營銷流程，並遵循'服務平台的做法。一個服務平台集成了多種應用的多個業務功能（在這種情況下，銷售，營銷，工程），業務部門或業務夥伴提供一個無縫的體驗為客戶，員工，經理或合夥人。5 個解答語言1 0 年前
•This customer related information from various systems needed to be brought in, analysed and distributed to various customer touch-points across the enterprise, so that the various stakeholders – marketing, sales and engineering teams see a single version of ‘truth’ about the customer.
此客戶相關的信息來自不同系統的需要引進，分析，清洗並分發到各個客戶接觸點在整個企業，使各個利益相關者 - 營銷，銷售和工程團隊看到一個版本的'真相'有關客戶。3 個解答語言1 0 年前
1. Customers are at the heart of the CRM architecture. However, successful implementation of CRM depends on more than recognizing the importance of customer service delivery.
2. While technology allows services to be provided through the medium that the customer prefers, the organization must maintain a unified view of its interactions with the customer across different channels.
3. The lesson here is that business systems and processes must be linked to customer databases to enable operational CRM to facilitate efficient and effective customer services.
4. Customer relationships in HDB were traditionally treated as a series of purchase events; however, individual business transactions are no longer the focus. Rather, it is customer experience throughout the duration of the relationship between the organization and the customer that is of paramount importance.
在HDB的顧客關係在傳統上上被認為是一系列的收購活動，然而，個別商業交易不再是重點。相反的，它是在組織和顧客間顧客體驗持續時間是非常重要的。1 個解答語言1 0 年前
1. “Employees should work like business planners and strategists. The days when IT personnel simply functioned within their traditional roles as developers and implementers of IT systems are long gone. Today, those in this field not only have to be competent in aspects of IT, but also need to have panache for business.”
2. Ensure that both customers and HDB have a single view of each other.
3. Keep consistent records of customers and be proactive in serving customers.
4. “We had always stressed quality software that served business needs at an optimal cost instead of merely chasing technology trends.”
5. The key lesson here is the importance of a strategic vision for CRM and service quality awareness that is consistently emphasized by the top management and diffused throughout the organization.
在這裡主要的教訓是為CRM必須有一個策略眼光的重要性和服務的品質意識，而這個是高階管理人員一致強調並且擴散到整個組織。1 個解答語言1 0 年前