1. at a loss → 茫然不知
2. at hand → 附近／手邊
3. at stake → 在危急關頭
4. come into effect → 付諸實行
- 2 0 年前最佳解答
註: at a loss 應是"困惑, 不知如何是好"的意思.
1. I was totally at a loss when he told me he is leaving me. 當他告訴我他要離開我時我完全不知該如何是好.
2. His chance is at hand. 他的機會到了.
3. His life is at stake. 他的生命吉凶難卜.
4. The new trade regulations came into effect last week. 新的貿易法令已於上週實行.
- 東東Lv 42 0 年前
1. Jason's wallet was stolen but he was still at a loss.
2. It's convenient to have a PDA at hand.
3. Due to the tsunami, the sanitaion of South Asia is at stake.
- 匿名使用者2 0 年前
I have a pen at hand~ 我手邊有一支筆