Sunny 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 0 年前

中翻英(急~~~拜託大家>”<)

2月6號是一個特別的日子,是我滿18歲的日子.

這天一早,我和朋友先騎車到台北逛街,後來又去淡水,不過中途還迷路,令我有點掃興.晚上本來計畫要去漁人碼頭,後來因為下大雨,於是取消了!回家的路上,也淋得像落湯雞,這個生日,過的真是不快樂!

5 個解答

評分
  • nancy
    Lv 6
    2 0 年前
    最佳解答

The 6th of February is one special day, it is the day that I reach the age of 18.

It is early , friend and I went to Taibei to go shopping by bike first , went to Tamshui again later, but still lost midway, make me a little disappointing. Go to the fishing people's quay , because of rained heavily later, then cancelled in actually the evening plan! On the way home, drench like the drenched chicken too, this birthday, it is over and really unhappy!

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 2 0 年前

後選人一和三有錯誤

像是應該 friend 要加冠詞 a 或是 my 之類的...

• 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前

大家都...好厲害~~~

• 2 0 年前

Feb 6th is a very special day as it is the day that I turn 18.

In the early morning, my friend and I went biking in Taipei and then we went to Tamsui. I felt very pissed/disappointed becasue we were lost. We were planning to go to Fisherman's Wharf that night but we were forced to cancel the plan becuase it was raining. On the way home, we were all soaked through. This birthday is an unhappy one.

2005-02-21 04:21:37 補充:

I guess ppl can't really tell which one makes more sense..

• 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 0 年前

The 6th of February is one special day, it is the day that I reach the age of 18.

It is early , friend and I went to Taibei *1 to go shopping by bike *2 first , went to Tamshui again later, but still lost midway, make me a little disappointing. Go to the fishing people's quay , because of rained heavily later, then cancelled in actually the evening plan! On the way home, drench like the drenched chicken *3 too, this birthday, it is over and really unhappy!

樓上的翻的不錯,不過有幾點最好改一下

*1 台北這個名字英文還沒改,宜用Taipei

*2 騎車在台北逛街又騎去淡水,應是騎機車:ride motocycle

*3 chicken,too.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。