Victoria 發問時間: 藝術與人文詩詞與文學 · 2 0 年前

compare you to a ...是誰寫的?

Shall I compare you to a summer's day?You are more lovely and more delightful...是誰寫的詩?(謝謝您)

已更新項目:

莎翁的那首我知道

但是第2句明明就不一樣

那是我來此一問的原因

1 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前
    最佳解答

莎士比亞的十四行詩:莎士比亞(William Shakespeare, 1564-1616)Sonnet No. 18Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate:Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May, And summer’s lease hath all too short a date:Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,And often is his gold complexion dimm’d;   And every fair from fair sometime declines,   By chance, or nature’s changing course untrimm’d;   But thy eternal summer shall not fade,   Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow’st,  Nor shall death brag thou wander’st in his shade,   When in eternal lines to time thou grow’st:      So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,      So long lives this, and this gives life to thee. *            Sonnet No. 71                No longer mourn for me when I am deadThan you shall hear the surly sullen bellGive warning to the world that I am fledFrom this vile world with vilest worms to dwell:Nay, if you read this line, remember notThe hand that writ it, for I love you so,That I in your sweet thoughts would be forgot,If thinking on me then should make you woe.O! if, I say, you look upon this verse,When I perhaps compounded am with clay,Do not so much as my poor name rehearse;But let your love even with my life decay;Lest the wise world should look into your moan,And mock you with me after I am gone.       *   It was a lover and his lass It was a lover and his lass,With a hey, and a ho, and a hey nonino,That o’er the green cornfield did pass.In spring time, the only pretty ring time,When birds do sing, hey ding a ding, ding,Sweet lovers love the spring.Between the acres of the rye,With a hey, and a ho, and a hey nonino,These pretty country folks would lie.In spring time, etc.This carol they began that hour,With a hey, and a ho, and a hey nonino,How that a life was but a flower.In spring time, etc.And therefore take the present timeWith a hey, and a ho, and a hey nonino,For love is crowned with the prime.In spring time, etc.             十四行詩第18首          我該把你比擬做夏天嗎?你比夏天更可愛,更溫婉:狂風會把五月的嬌蕊吹落,夏天出租的期限又太短暫:有時天上的眼睛照得太熱,他金色的面容常常變陰暗; 一切美的事物總不免凋敗,被機緣或自然的代謝摧殘:但你永恆的夏天不會褪色,不會失去你所擁有的美善,死神也不能誇說你在他陰影裡徘徊,當你在永恆的詩行裡與時間同久長:  只要人們能呼吸或眼睛看得清,  此詩將永存,並且賜給你生命。*   十四行詩第71首 當我死時不要再為我悲哀, 當你聽到陰鬱沉重的鐘聲響起,向世人通告說我已經離開 這濁世去和最穢濁的蟲蛆同棲: 不,如果你讀到此詩,不要回想 書寫它的手,因為我愛你至深, 情願被你甜蜜的思緒遺忘, 如果想起我使你悲傷頓生。噢,我說,如果你看到這詩, 那時我或已和泥土混為一團, 請你連我可憐的名字都不要提, 就讓你的愛隨著我的生命消散;  免得精明的世人看透你傷心處,  讓你在我死後跟著我一同受辱。   *  那是一個情人和他的姑娘 那是一個情人和他的姑娘,唱著嘿,喉,嘿,噥呢噥,一起走過青青的小麥田。在春天,最好的結婚時間,鳥兒們歌唱,嘿叮啊叮叮,可愛的情人們喜愛春天。  在麥田和麥田的中間地帶,唱著嘿,喉,嘿,噥呢噥,這些漂亮的鄉人躺下做愛,在春天……他們那時開始把這歌兒唱,唱著嘿,喉,嘿,噥呢噥,說人生只不過像花一樣。在春天……所以要享受眼前的時光,唱著嘿,喉,嘿,噥呢噥,因為愛情在春天最輝煌。在春天…… *其他給你當參考!他的十四行詩都很棒,值得一讀!不愧為大文豪!

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。