很幸運能夠來到.......(公司名稱)

我會很努力學習,

目標是成為一個專業及讓家長喜歡的好老師!

6 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前
    最佳解答

Thank to the colleagues' warmness and friendliness, I have soon accustomed and getting to love this school, especially the ethical code of teachers impressed me so much. what's more, the sharing of teaching experience and tools make our lectures more creative and diversified.

I am really glad to work for XXX company(I am really glad to come to XXX company). I will work hard continuously to be a professional teacher which is respected by my students' parents.

英文不是太好, 希望能夠幫到你一點點

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • Jango
    Lv 5
    2 0 年前

中興分校夥伴的熱情,

The enthusiasm of the fellow teachers,

讓我很快適應及愛上這樣的工作環境,

Allowed me to get use to the and enjoy this working environment,

尤其是師訓讓我印像深刻,

Especially the teachers' training,

老師們互相交流自己的教學經驗及教具,

Teachers often exchange their teaching experience and materials,

讓教學更有創意及豐富化,

Made teaching more creative and interesting,

很幸運能夠來到.......(公司名稱)

I feel very fortunate to be able to work here at.......

我會很努力學習,

I will try my very best to learn,

目標是成為一個專業及讓家長喜歡的好老師!

My goal is to be an expert and a lovable teacher!

參考資料: live in canada de experience
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前

原: 中興分校夥伴的熱情,    讓我很快適應及愛上這樣的工作環境,    尤其是師訓讓我印像深刻,    老師們互相交流自己的教學經驗及教具,    讓教學更有創意及豐富化,    很幸運能夠來到.......(公司名稱)    我會很努力學習,    目標是成為一個專業及讓家長喜歡的好老師! 譯: The enthusiasm of the partner in the cent school in the ,   Let me very fast adapt and be in love with such work environment,   Is the teacher  to make my image deep particularly,   The teachers communicate each other own teaching experience and   teaching aid,  Let the teaching even had the creativity and enrich to turn,   Very lucky can arrive at.......(Company name)   I will work hard to learn,   The target is good teacher who becomes a profession and lets the parent like!

參考資料: 譯 言 堂 ~ 
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前

Oh, my God, what's the matter with you HERO?

• 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前

It is rapid in zeal and me of the companion in the branch school of the restoration. ..... environment of work is exchanged, and it makes the adjustment become to the favor, the master's especially teaching, admonishing, and printing on me make it deepen, and my professor experience and teaching tool are exchanged each other teachers. It becomes in the education, and It is possible to come as it is very lucky being likely to melt (name of the company). the target ..can learning (It is) ..food.... becomes one specialty and master as I make an effort very much and it becomes a teacher good ..becoming.. liking it with a further idea ..enriching...

• 2 0 年前

一句給廿點你看如何?

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。