1. In the last five years , the number of new recruit enlisting in the armed services has declined dramatically.
2. The agreement marked a historic even as collaboration by the leaders of the opposing political parties took a giant step towards peace.
3. Mike groaned as the teacher handed him his third detention that week for being tardy
4. All employees were instructed to put their best food forward for the company's top executive, as she toured the robotics division
5. Only her strict punctuality and her attention to detail rivaled Susan's professional courtesy.
- 匿名使用者2 0 年前最佳解答