- vicLv 71 0 年前最佳解答
I give you 15 tongue twisters to try, if you are fluent with these, post another request and I'll give you more.
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
A quick witted cricket critic.
I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shine shop.
Where she sits she shines, and where she shines she sits.
How many boards
Could the Mongols hoard
If the Mongol hoards got bored?
How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
Send toast to ten tense stout saints' ten tall tents.
Denise sees the fleece,
Denise sees the fleas.
At least Denise could sneeze
and feed and freeze the fleas.
Something in a thirty-acre thermal thicket of thorns and thistles thumped and thundered threatening the three-D thoughts of Matthew the thug - although, theatrically, it was only the thirteen-thousand thistles and thorns through the underneath of his thigh that the thirty year old thug thought of that morning.
Seth at Sainsbury's sells thick socks.
Six sick hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks.
I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.
There was a fisherman named Fisher
who fished for some fish in a fissure.
Till a fish with a grin,
pulled the fisherman in.
Now they're fishing the fissure for Fisher.
To sit in solemn silence in a dull dark dock
In a pestilential prison with a life long lock
Awaiting the sensation of a short sharp shock
From a cheap and chippy chopper on a big black block.
Picky people pick Peter Pan Peanut-Butter, 'tis the peanut-butter picky people pick.
Luke's duck likes lakes. Luke Luck licks lakes. Luke's duck licks lakes. Duck takes licks in lakes Luke Luck likes. Luke Luck takes licks in lakes duck likes.
2005-04-04 13:31:05 補充：
The materials "Nobody" posted are not "繞口令" but "韻文"!
- 匿名使用者1 0 年前
Housework Jazz Chant
1. The family share the houseworkso it’s not a bore.Every person in the househas a special chore.2. Jenny sweeps the hallwaywith her trusty broom,while grandma puts away the clothesand vacuums every room.
3. Russell does the dusting, andthe wiping’s left to Pop.Lance likes to water plants,while Dad likes to mop.4. Our Aunty cooks all the mealswith some help from Mabel.Uncle Ted makes his bedwhile Tammy sets the table.
5. Our Mom does all the dishesand washes all our clothesShe does all the harder chores,and everybody knows.
Language Learning Jazz Chant
Studying Englishshouldn’t be a bore.Matching it to your learning styleand you’ll improve your score.Listen to the radiothe TV or a tape.Read the paper or a book.Speak in debate.
When you listen to a tapeno need to get each word.Focus on the clearer onesand guess the ones unheard.Learning words and grammartry some different ways.Eventually you’ll find the onesthat make your study pay.
Above all rememberto try and make it fun,and if you’re able to do thisthe battle’s almost won
Basketball Jazz Chant
1. I love to watch the NBA.I try to watch most games.I know a lot about the teamsand all the players’ names.2. Shaq’s been my favorite.Kobe shoots the best.Iverson is short but fast,while Jordan beats the rest.
3. I’ve played the game since I was young,and I know every rule.And every day I shoot some hoopswith friends after school.4. We dribble, lay up, slam dunk,Shoot outside the key.Occasionally we argue, though,‘cause there’s no referee.
5. I think the game’s a thrilling one,the best you’ll ever see.And there are lots of people herewho’ll definitely agree.
Job Jazz Chant
1. All my friends have different jobsand many special skills.They all earn quite good salaries,which helps them pay the bills.2. Jennifer’s a scientist and Terry is a tailor.Helen is an architectand Desmond is a sailor.
3. Mitchell is a businessmanand Phyllis is a painter.Peter is a cameramanand Willie is a waiter.4. Vincent is my doctor friendwhile Tammy is my vet. Vincent treats me when I’m sickand Tammy treats my pet.
5. As you see they’ve all done wellI’m sure you will agree.The only one who’s stayed quite poorof all of us is me.
Food Jazz Chant
1. Spinach, cabbage, lettuce, beans.Everyone should eat their greens.Pumpkins, garlic, onion, peas.Eating these will stop disease.3. Everyone should eat good food. It’s obvious they really should.And if you always eat bad stuffIt’s clear you’ll never feel so good.
2.Grapefruit, mangoes, pears and plums-all will keep you slim and trim.While chocolate, burgers, cake and chipsare no good for your heart and skin.