promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
果果 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 0 年前

請幫我翻譯英文^^

......The woman spoke gently.''Is he really all that worthless ,dispensable ,replaceable?''

''No,''he said ,shoving his hands in his pockets.''I love him .He's my own flesh and

blood .But, damn ,I get frustrated with him and the way he is wasting his talents and his life.''

''Do you think Bob knows you love him and value him as much as you do ?''she asked.

''Who can know what goes on in his mind?''he snapped angrily .''He certainly doesn't

see me as valuable ,except as his checkbook to college.''

''Harry ,''she replied tenderly ,''I think it's a good time for us to look at principle five.

Do you remember it?''

''I can't remenber anything now,''he said,dejected.

''Principle five says that when people look at you ,they silently say ,'Acknowledge

the greatness within me.' ''

Harry was silent as he crossed at the intersection.Evev the birds had stopped their

chirping.

''What's that principle got to do with Bob and me?''he finally asked.''I don't see the

connection.How do I acknowledge his greatness when I don't have anything to

acknowledge?''

''Harry ,right now you are so locked into his 2.25 grade-point average that you can't

see anything else.''

''What else do you want me to see?''he said.

''Shift gears,Harry,''she said.''I invite you to step out of your critical mind and begin looking at Bob from your compassionate heart .Let your heart see your son's preciousness,his untapped potential .What he could do,not what he has failed to do.

Can you remember a time when you had dreams for him?''......

1 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前
    最佳解答

......The woman spoke gently.''Is he really all that worthless ,dispensable ,replaceable?''

那女人溫柔的說 " 難道他真的是如此完全的沒有用處, 很不重要, 可以被取代的嗎?"

''No,''he said ,shoving his hands in his pockets.''I love him .He's my own flesh and

blood .But, damn ,I get frustrated with him and the way he is wasting his talents and his life.''

"不" 他說著, 並將手插進口袋裡. "我愛他. 他是我擁有的肉與血(他是我的骨肉的意思), 但是, 該死的, 我對他還有那些他浪費自己天份以及生命的方式感到挫折"

''Do you think Bob knows you love him and value him as much as you do ?''she asked.

"你認為Bob知道你愛他而且重視他和你自己一樣多嗎?" 她問

''Who can know what goes on in his mind?''he snapped angrily .''He certainly doesn't

see me as valuable ,except as his checkbook to college.''

"誰能知道他心裡在想些什麼?" 他突然的生了氣. ""他肯定沒有看見我的價值, 除了像是他讀大學的支票以外.

''Harry ,''she replied tenderly ,''I think it's a good time for us to look at principle five.

Do you remember it?''

"哈利~" 她溫柔的回答著, "我想這是個好時機讓我們看看守則五, 你還記得嗎?"

''I can't remenber anything now,''he said,dejected.

"我現在記不得任何事情了~" 他鬱悶的說.

''Principle five says that when people look at you ,they silently say ,'Acknowledge

the greatness within me.' ''

"守則五說到, 當人們看著你的時候, 他們是沉默的說著 :"承認我內心中最棒的部份""

Harry was silent as he crossed at the intersection.Even the birds had stopped their

chirping.

當哈利跨越交叉路口的時候他保持著沉默.即使鳥兒聽下來嘁嘁喳喳地叫.

''What's that principle got to do with Bob and me?''he finally asked.''I don't see the

connection.How do I acknowledge his greatness when I don't have anything to

acknowledge?''

"哪一項規則對Bob和我能起作用?" 他最後問到. "我並沒有見到任何的關連性. 我怎麼能承認他的優點當我沒有看到任何能承認的事情時?"

''Harry ,right now you are so locked into his 2.25 grade-point average that you can't

see anything else.''

"哈利, 現在你如此的困在他2.25的平均分數上, 這讓你沒有辦法看見任何的事情."

''What else do you want me to see?''he said.

"你還要我看見什麼其他的事情?" 他說

''Shift gears,Harry,''she said.''I invite you to step out of your critical mind and begin looking at Bob from your compassionate heart .Let your heart see your son's preciousness,his untapped potential .What he could do,not what he has failed to do.

Can you remember a time when you had dreams for him?''......

"換個方式, 哈利" 她說. "我請你踏出你那批評的思緒並且開始以你的同情心來看Bob. 讓你的心看見你兒子的可貴之處, 他未經開發的潛能. 那些他能做的事情, 兒不是他做失敗的事情, 你還記得有一度時間當你對他懷有夢想的時候..."

參考資料: ME
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。