Julie
Lv 7
Julie 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 0 年前

一封英文信.

To Whom It May Concern:

Please note that error has occurred at my 2002 reassessment.

The income from H C school board has included at line 104. At this assessment seem to me that you add this income to line 101 AGAIN. Please do not double up my income which I never received it and earned.

The same mistake has already happened last April, and it was reversed at last May.

For the exact same mistake it happened twice at one honest tax payer like me is not fair and is ridicules. Please adjust my 2002 income tax year AGAIN according. I DO NOT believe that I own this amount of money plus interest to Canada Revenue Agency at this point.

It is not a tax payer’s fault that you don’t know how to add the total and read the T1 General. Don’t you wonder that Line 104 has exact same amount that you were just added on to Line 101? I can understand the mistake happened once, but not twice. That only shows me that you are not VERY CAREFUL to assessment people’s income tax return. How can a tax payer trust to hand in our return to people that do not treat everyone’s income tax return like their own?

I am looking forward to see my 2002 tax year to be re-reassessment again with the correct number.

Regards,

XXX

請問有沒有什麼要改進的地方?

2 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前
    最佳解答

To Whom It May Concern:

Regarding to Errors on my 2002 Assessment.

The income from H C school board was listed at line 104. In this assessment, it seems to me that you had add this income to line 101 again. Please do not double up my incomes which I neither received nor earned.

The same mistake had already happened last April, and was reversed at last May.

For the exact same mistake it happened twice on a honest tax-payer like me is not fair and ridiculous. Please verify and make changes on my 2002 income tax again accordingly. I believed that I do not own this amount of money and interest.

It is not the tax payers' fault for such a mistake made. It shows to me that you do not know how to add the total and read the T1 General. Didn't you wonder why that Line 104 has the exactly same amount that you had added on again to Line 101? I can understand that such a mistake to happen once, but not twice. This only shows that you are not careful on the assessment of the tax-payers' income tax return. How can a tax-payer have faith to hand in their returns to people who do not treat everyone's income tax return like their own?

I am looking forward to see my 2002 income tax to be reassessment again with the correct informations.

Regards,

XXX

參考看看吧...

我有修改一點

2005-05-29 01:01:20 補充:

Kurt 大師:

謝謝你幫我點出我的錯誤.

我會跟你學習的.

THANKS AGAIN!

2005-05-29 01:06:27 補充:

1. had "added" ?

2. and was reversed "on" last May ?

3. "an" honest tax-payer?

4. has the "exact" same amount?

參考資料: 自己
  • 2 0 年前

Jace 大師:

1. had "add" ?

2. and was reversed "at" last May ?

3. "a" honest tax-payer?

4. has the "exactly" same amount?

5. a super huge MISTAKE!

I am looking forward "to see" ??

My honor, if there is anything wrong, please tell me. I will, definitely, study harder and harder.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。