Melody 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 0 年前

幫我翻一下!!!

“I,” announced the elder, “shall wear my cherry velvet with the English trim.”

“As for me,” said the younger, “I have nothing bout my usual petticoat, but to make up for that, I shall wear my cloak of flowered gold and my diamond circlet, which is not to be sneezed at either.”

They sent for the best hairdresser to pile their curls into two horns. None but the best beauty patches would do. They called in Cinderella to ask her advice, for she had very good taste in these matters. Cinderella gave them the best advice in the world and even offered to dress their hair, which of course was what they really wanted in the first place.

While she was working over them, they would say to her, ”Cinderella, now wouldn’t you just like to go to the ball?”

“Oh, you are making fun of me. A ball is not for such as I.”

“You are right . Cinderseat at a ball! How people would laugh!” And they laughed themselves at the very thought.

Someone else would have made nests of their heads, but not Cinderella. She was good. She dressed them perfectly.

The two sisters were in such a twitter of excitement that for two days they hardly took time to eat. They strained and snapped a dozen corest strings, pulling them too tight in order to shrink their waists. All day long they paraded in front of the looking glass.

At last the happy day arrived. They departed, and Cinderella followed them with her eyes as long as she could. When she could no longer make them out she bengan to cry. It was all in tears that her godmother found her.

“Why, what is the matter, my child?” “I wish…….oh, I wish…..” Cinderella was so choked with tear that she could not get her words out.

Now Cinderella’s godmother was really a fairy. She said to her,”You wish you could go to the ball, is it not so? ” ”Oh yes, ” sighed Cinderella.

“Well, just be a good girl,” said her godmother. “I’ll see that you go.” She took Cinderella into her chamber and said, “Now , go into the garden and bring me a pumpkin.” Cinderella ran to look for the most beautiful pumpkin she could find and carried it back to her godmother. How on earth could a pumpkin take her to the ball? Cinderella could not guess. Her godmother scooped the pumpkin all out, leaving only the rind. Then she touched it with her wand, and -just like that! The pumpkin turned into a beautiful coach, gilded with pure gold.

The fairy godmother then went to look for the mousetrap. In it were six sprightly of the trap, and as each mouse scampered out she tapped him with her wand. Each mouse was instantly turned into a band-some, spirited horse, of a beautiful, dappled mouse-grey.

Now for a coachman. “I’ll go and see,” said Cinderella, “if there’s a rat in the rat-trap. We can make a coachman out of him.” “You are right,” said her godmother. ”Go see.” Cinderella brought the rat-trap. In it were three plump rats. The fairy chose the one that had the most handsome whiskers. When she touched him with her wand-there was a sleek coachman with the most elegant mustaches you have ever seen. Then the fairy godmother said to Cinderella, “Go now into the garden. Behind the watering pot you will find six lizards. Bring them to me.” Cinderella had hardly fetched the lizards when her godmother turned them into six footmen, who hopped up behind the carriage in their fancy livery and lace and held on as if they had never done anything else in their lives.

Then the fairy said to Cinderella, “There now, that will take you to the ball. Are you not pleased?” “Oh, yes, but must I go in these rags? ” Her fairy godmother had scarcely touched Cinderella with her wand when her rags changed into a gown of gold and silver, embroidered with rubies, pearls and diamonds. Then-she gave her a pair of little glass slippers, the prettiest in the whole world.

Thus arrayed, Cinderella climbed into the coach. But her godmother charged her above all, “Do not stay a moment after midnight. If you do, your coach will turn back into a pumpkin, your horses into mice, your footmen into lizards and your riches into rags.” Cinderella promised her godmother that she would not fail to leave the ball before midnight. Away she went, beside herself with joy.

Now when the king’s son learned that a grand princess, whom no one knew at all, had just arrived at the palace, he ran out to receive her. He offered her his hand as she alighted ballroom, where all the company was assembled. Then-a deep silence fell over the room, everyone stopped dancing, the violins stopped playing, all eyes turned to the great beauty of this mysterious one. Only a low murmur rippled over the gathering, “Oh, how beautiful she is!”

The King himself, old as he was, could not take his eyes off her and whispered in a low voice to the Queen that it had been a long time since he had seen anyone so charming and beautiful. The ladies were busy studying her headdress and her gown in order to have some made just like them the next day. If only they could find stuffs as fine and workmanship as skillful! The young prince conducted Cinderella to the seat of greatest honor and then led her out on the floor to dance. She danced with so much grace that people wondered at her more than ever. A most splendid feast was served, but the prince did not taste a mouthful, so intent was he in gazing at Cinderella.

3 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前
    最佳解答

上半段 http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/?qid=110505...

灰姑娘下半段

「我呢」,大的說,會穿「我櫻桃色,英式鑲邊的絲絨裝。」

「我呢」,小的說「我只有常穿的小外套,但是為了彌補我會穿我的繡金花斗蓬與鑽石手環,它們也是不容輕視的。」

她們叫了最好的理髮師把捲髮轉成角,貼最好的飾顏片。她們請教灰姑娘的意見,因此她在這方面品味很好。灰姑娘給了她們全世界最好的建議,甚至問要不要替她們弄頭髮,而當然這本來就是她們想要的。

當她在打扮她們時,她們會問「灰姑娘,那你想要去舞會嗎?」

「哎,你這是在取笑我吧呀。舞會可不適合我這種人去。」

「對呀。灰座位在舞會!大家可是會笑翻了! 」然後她們便會對自己的笑話笑著。

要是別人就會把她們的頭變成亂草了,但灰姑娘不一樣。她很好。她把她們打扮的很完美。

兩姐妹興奮的不得了,連續兩天連吃慾都沒。她們為了要縮腰圍,把緊身褡線拉的緊緊,也不知斷了多少線。她們成天就在她們的鏡子前徘徊。

歡樂的日子終於來了。她們離開時,灰姑娘遠遠望著她們消失的身影,直到她在也分不出她們時,她哭了。她的教母發現她時她滿臉都是淚。

「怎麼了,我的孩子?」

「我希望... 哎,我希望...」

灰姑娘被淚水哽咽著都說不出話來了。

其實,灰姑娘的教母是個仙女。她對她說「妳希望妳可以去舞會,是不是?」 「嗯,是的」灰姑娘嘆氣的說。

「那麼,乖」她的教母說。「我會讓你去的。」她把灰姑娘帶到她房間,然後說「現在,到花園去摘一個南瓜來。」灰姑娘跑去找最漂亮的南瓜然後抱回來給她的教母。但是南瓜能帶她去舞會嗎?灰姑娘猜不出來。她的教母把南瓜挖空,留下外皮。然後她用她的杖子碰了它一下 ── 就這樣!南瓜變成了一個美麗,飾有金箔的馬車。

The fairy godmother then went to look for the mousetrap. In it were six sprightly of the trap, and as each mouse scampered out she tapped him with her wand. Each mouse was instantly turned into a band-some, spirited horse, of a beautiful, dappled mouse-grey.

Now for a coachman. “I’ll go and see,” said Cinderella, “if there’s a rat in the rat-trap. We can make a coachman out of him.” “You are right,” said her godmother. ”Go see.” Cinderella brought the rat-trap. In it were three plump rats. The fairy chose the one that had the most handsome whiskers. When she touched him with her wand-there was a sleek coachman with the most elegant mustaches you have ever seen. Then the fairy godmother said to Cinderella, “Go now into the garden. Behind the watering pot you will find six lizards. Bring them to me.” Cinderella had hardly fetched the lizards when her godmother turned them into six footmen, who hopped up behind the carriage in their fancy livery and lace and held on as if they had never done anything else in their lives.

• 4 年前

我知道桃園永全當鋪有在收

因為我之前有拿我的手機去那周轉過

他們服務很好 人又親切 裡面燈光明亮

重點是 我拿手機去周轉 他們小心翼翼的幫我包起來

讓我好放心 還拿信封袋封口 妥善保管我的手機

好貼心的服務 你可以先打電話去諮詢

或直接去諮詢 滿意在借 老闆人非常好

• 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前

太多了!

照著意思翻可能要一段時間!

所以我直接照字面的意思用軟體翻~

“我,” 宣布年長者, “會穿我的櫻桃天鵝絨和英國人整齊.”

“至於我, ” 說較年輕的, “我有什麼也沒有較勁我的通常襯裙, 至於彌補那個, 我將穿我的斗篷的花開著黃金和我的鑽石小圈, 即是不可忽視二者之一.”

他們發送出於好意美發師堆於他們的弄捲進入2個角. 僅最好的美碎片會做. 他們請求灰姑娘到要求她的忠告,為了她有非常的好味覺在這些事件. 灰姑娘給予他們這最好忠告在這個世界甚至提供包紮他們的毛髮, 哪個當然是什麼他們真實被通緝的首先.

直到她在檢查他們,他們會告訴她的, ”灰姑娘,現在wouldn’t你正如跳至舞會?”

“哎呀,你在譏笑我.球是不為了諸如我.”

“你是對的 . Cinderseat在球!人會笑!” 和他們笑他們自己在真正的想法.

別人將已製造巢的他們的正面朝上的,但是不灰姑娘. 她是好. 她完美地穿衣他們.

2個姐妹是在這樣的鳥鳴聲的刺激那二天之久他們不獲得時間到吃. 他們扭傷和猛地吸住一打最果核心字串,拉他們太緊為了收縮他們的腰部. 整天他們遊行照鏡面前.

最終快樂的天到達. 他們起程,和灰姑娘跟隨他們和她的眼睛只要她會. 時候她會不再做他們外她bengan到哭聲. 它是精疲力竭她的教母發現她的的淚.

“為什麼,什麼事,我的孩子?” “我希望…….哎呀,我希望…..” 灰姑娘如此被哽住接著就她未能獲得她的文字外的破處.

現在灰姑娘’s教母是真正地仙女. 她說到她的, ”你希望你巴不得吃到舞會,是嗎不是那樣?” ”哦是, ” 嘆息著說灰姑娘.

“韋爾,僅僅是好女孩子, ” 說她的教母. “我’ll看你去的.” 她獲得灰姑娘進入她的室和說, “現在 , 進入花園和帶來給我南瓜.” 灰姑娘跑到尋找最美南瓜她會發現和獲勝回到她的教母. 上地球南瓜會如何帶她去舞會?灰姑娘未能猜測. 她的教母掘南瓜竭盡全力,離開僅外殼. 然後她接觸它和她的棒,和 -就像那樣!南瓜變成美麗的,鍍金和純金.

仙女教母然後去尋找捕鼠器. 在它是6個活潑的的陷阱,和同樣地每個的老鼠蹦跳出她輕打他和她的棒. 每個的老鼠立即地被變成A帶-某些,英勇的馬,的美麗的,起斑紋老鼠-灰色.

現在為了馬車夫. “我’ll去和看, ” 說灰姑娘, “假如在那裡’s老鼠在捉鼠-陷阱. 我們能做馬車夫出自他.” “你是對的,” 說她的教母. ”去看.” 灰姑娘帶來捉鼠-陷阱. 在它是3個撲通聲胡說. 仙女選擇有最俊俏的頰須的1. 時候她接觸他和她的棒-有光滑的馬車夫和最優雅的胡子你曾經已看. 然後仙女教母說到灰姑娘, “去現在進入花園. 後面灑水壺你將發現6個蜥蜴. 拿來他們到我.” 灰姑娘有幾乎不取來這蜥蜴什麼時候她的教母轉動他們到六footmen, 誰單腳跳向上在後面這馬車在他們的幻想制服和結飾帶和保留在好像他們不曾完成其他任何東西在他們的生命.

然後仙女說到灰姑娘, “在那裡現在,那將佔領你到舞會. 你不是請?” “哎呀,是,但是我必須進去這些破布?” 她的妖精教母剛精神失常灰姑娘和她的棒什麼時候她的破布換上一長袍的金銀, 繡花和紅寶石, 珍珠和鑽石. 然後-她給她的一副很少的玻璃拖鞋,漂亮的天地間.

如此部署,灰姑娘攀登進入 . 但是她的教母控訴她的尤其, “不逗留一會兒半夜後. 假如你做,你的願望轉回進入南瓜,你的馬進入老鼠,你的footmen進入蜥蜴和你的財富進入破布.” 灰姑娘允諾午夜之前她不會失望離開舞會的她的教母. 遠她去,發狂帶著歡樂.

現在的 ’s兒子學習那盛大的公主,沒有知道完全的人,僅僅已到達宮廷顯貴,他跑出到收到她的. 他提供她的他的手當做她落下舞廳,完全公司被裝配的地方. 然後-深的沈默落在之上房間,每個人停止舞蹈,小提琴停止玩,完全眼睛變成國色天香的這神秘的1. 僅僅低的咕噥起波紋結束聚集, “哎呀,她是多麼美麗的!”

這 他自己, 老如同他是, 未能拿取他的眼睛離開她的和耳語竊竊到這 那個它有是長時間自從他有看任何人那麼迷人和美麗的. 第二天淑女忙在學習她的頭飾和她的長袍為了還有些製造正如他們. 要是他們多好會發現材料當做罰款和手藝當做靈巧的!年輕的引導灰姑娘到座位的最大的尊敬而且引導她的出準時地地面到舞蹈. 她跳舞接著就人想知道在她的比以前更多的的如此多優雅. 大多數壯麗的節日被服務,但是不味覺一口,如此意圖是他在凝視灰姑娘.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。