Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 0 年前

有7句話..請幫我中翻英~謝謝

1.只要你肯相信,那麼就沒有失敗,只有暫時停止成功

2.一個有天份的人,如果沒有自信的話,就像火柴沒有了火柴盒,永遠也不想擦不出火花來

3.黑夜的轉彎是白天,憤怒的轉彎是快樂,有時候只要讓心情轉個彎就好了

4.為什麼要問生命帶給我什麼,而是應該問問自己,我在我的生命留下些什麼,這才是我的舞台

5.要別人幫助你,必須先幫助自己

6.記憶裡面美好的事情,總是忘記的特別快,而痛苦就像烙印一樣,越想忘記就越難忘記

7.機會永遠都在你面前,就看你要不要去掌握

2 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前
    最佳解答

1.So long as you are willing to believe, have not then failed , only stop succeeding temporarily

2.A person with natural gift, if not self-confident, just as the match would have no matchbox, do not want not to wipe out the spark forever

3.The turn at night is the daytime , it is happy that the angry turn is, it was better sometimes so long as let mood rotate one curved

4.Why is it ask life bring what it will be I , should ask oneself whether I what life in I leave to want, this's my stage

5.It must help oneself first to want others to help you

6.Bright thing inside the memory, forget very fast always, and just as branding agony, want to forget unforgettable one

7.The chance is in front of you forever, see whether you mastered

參考資料: 某翻譯軟體
  • 2 0 年前

1. So long as you are willing to believe, then has not been defeated, only has temporarily stops? 2. Has the day share person, if does not have self-confident, liked the matches not matchbox, forever did not want not to be able to scratch the spark 3. The dark night curve is the daytime, the angry curve is joyful, some times so long as let the mood curved transfer to be good 4. Why has to ask the life takes to me any, but is should ask oneself, I leave behind any in mine life, now at last is my stage 5. Wants the others to help you, must first help oneself 6. Inside memory happy matter, always forgets express, but the pain likes the brand mark to be same, more wants to forget is more difficult to forget 7. The opportunity forever all in front of you, looked you must go grasp

參考資料:
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。