3.bases on balls四壞球保送
4.hit by pitch觸身球
- FOLLv 51 0 年前最佳解答
1. A base runner moves from one base to the next base before the intervention between opponent pitcher, catcher and baseman, who guards the runner's destination, when the pitcher has thrown a pitch.
2. A baseman is a player who guards a base. For example, first baseman guards the first base.
3. When a pitcher has thrown four balls to the same batter at one at-bat, then the batter is rewarded to go to the first base.
4. When a pitcher has thrown a pitch that hits the batter's body, then the batter is rewarded to go to the first base.
5. Defend the area between the base and its next base in the infield near the outfield. The positions vary with diffenert strategies to game situations.
6. A pitcher throws a pitch that a catcher can not handle.
7. A batter hits a flyball which flies to outfield to make chance to let base runner scored.
8. A batter hits a ball which grounds to either outfield or infield to make chance to let base runner scored or get to the next base.參考資料： I thought...