promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
硯勳 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 0 年前

麻煩請幫我中翻英..謝謝

在淡水老街那裡星巴克 是我一直想要推薦朋友去消費的地方,裡面提供了無數的蛋糕、點心和多樣化的咖啡、飲料。那裡的服務算是自助式的,店員幫你準備好飲食後,其餘的一切皆必須自己動手。在這裡的氣氛真是沒話說。如果你在早上去的話,寧靜、舒服。如果你在下午去的話,熱鬧 、快樂。如果你在傍晚去的話,坐在窗前,看著岸邊的夕陽 灑在整個廣場上,不禁讚美起造物者的偉大。在晚上時,整個黑暗攏罩大地,又覺得造物者的無情 居然讓世界失去它光明的一面。這就是我喜歡這裡的原因。

4 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前
    最佳解答

Where the star Barker is the place where I have been wanting to recommend the friend to consume all the time in the old street of fresh water, have offered countless cake , pastry and diversified coffee , beverage inside. Where 's service can be regarded as not self-service, shop assistant help you get diet ready, must all touch it by oneself in everything other. Atmosphere on it is at here it is since how it is. If you went in the morning, quiet , comfortable. If you went in the afternoon, lively , happy. If you went at dusk, would sit in front of the window, would see the setting sun in the bank shed on the whole square , greatness of the person who can't help getting up in praise divine force that created the universe. At evening , is it put on earth to comb while being dark while being whole , think mercilessness of divine force that created the universe person let the world lose its bright side. This is the reason that I like here.

參考資料: Me
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 2 0 年前

淡水有兩間ㄟ 一間在靠河邊 一間在淡水捷運站附近 如果你要去河邊的那間

沿著河走 看到7-11 在7-11上面 另一間先到捷運站 往廣場走 快進入老街的入口 往右手看 就會看到了

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 0 年前

淡水老街那裡星巴克靠近哪裏?在哪裡?

• 2 0 年前