Jano 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 0 年前

急 ~ 請幫忙校對、修飾一下英文自傳

I was born in Fongyuan city, on april 5, 1977, of a middle-class family. My father is a manager of a footwear company that produce outsole. He has engaged in footwear industry more than 30 years. My mother is a housewife. I have two elder siblings. My sister is a sales manager of a trading company and brother is a engineer. My parents paid much attention to my study and personality development ever since I was a little boy. They were strict with me and yet very understanding. Therefore I have a positive outlook on life. I am a easy person to get along with, optimistic and always learning.

I moved to Taipei to study at Tamkang university in 1996. My major was economics. During the college years, I worked part-time as a private teacher in sync with learned to be independent, responsible and resourceful. Following my graduation from Tamkang in 2000, I fortunately entered the graduate school of southeast asian studies in Chi-Nan university. First of all, i would like to explain the southeast asian studies. Actually the categories included sociology, economics and human science. My expertise was international trading and focused on footwear industry. My thesis was ”The location choice of Taiwanese footwear industry in Vietnam”. To choice footwear industry was partly due to my interest in footwear, another motivation was encouragement and aid from my father.

In 2003, I implement my duty to serve in the army. One-and –half year in the General headquarters of Army was another key period of my life. Since to live and work well with others needed not only bona fide but lots of interpersonal skills. My first job, after leaved the army in 2005, was an assistant of the sales manager at a footwear company that produced outsole. Assistant position was to contact with the customers, reflected their opinions to the manager and helped to resolve the problems. The job lasted one month. Then I have worked at a footwear trading company as an assistant of the sample shoes developer. The routine is to deal with materials of sample shoes and arrange complete date. It is pleasure to work at this company, but limited development. Therefore, I am looking forward a suitable job to complete my career background.

已更新項目:

感謝鼎力相助 ~

但我目前還任職於此公司 ~

應該使用過去式嗎 ???

不好意思 ~ 我是文法白痴啦 ~ ^^"

4 個解答

評分
  • 2 0 年前
    最佳解答

I was born in Fongyuan city, on april 5, 1977, <in> a middle-class family. My father is a manager of a footwear company that <produces> outsole. He has <been> engaged in footwear industry <for> more than 30 years. My mother is a housewife. I have two elder siblings. My sister is a sales manager of a trading company<,> and <my> brother is a engineer. My parents <pay> much attention to my study and personality development ever since I was a little boy. They <are> strict with me and yet very understanding. Therefore I have a positive outlook on life. I am a person <who is easy >to get along with, optimistic and always learning.

I moved to Taipei to study at Tamkang university in 1996. My major was economics. During the college years, I worked part-time as a private teacher in sync, learned to be independent, responsible and resourceful. Following my graduation from Tamkang in 2000, <fortunately> I entered the graduate school of southeast asian studies in Chi-Nan university. First of all, i would like to explain the southeast asian studies. Actually the categories included sociology, economics and human science. My expertise was international trading and focused on footwear industry. My thesis was ”The location choice of Taiwanese footwear industry in Vietnam”. To <choose> footwear industry was partly due to my interest in footwear, another motivation was encouragement and aid from my father.

In 2003, I <implemented> my duty to serve in the army. <One-and-a-half> year in the General headquarters of Army was another key period of my life. <To> live and work well with others needed not only bona fide but lots of interpersonal skills. My first job, after <left> the army in 2005, was an <assistant sales manager> at a footwear company that <produces> outsole. Assistant <responsibilities were> to contact with the customers, reflected their opinions to the manager and helped to resolve the problems. The job lasted one month. Then I <worked> at a footwear trading company as an assistant of the sample shoes developer. The routine <was> to deal with materials of sample shoes and arrange complete date. It <was a> pleasure to work <with> this company, but <there was> limited development. Therefore, I am looking forward a suitable job to complete my career background.

參考資料: 自己...有不好的地方~請多多包含
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前

1.Therefore I have a positive outlook "on" life=> 應用in life.

2.I am a person <who is easy >to get along with. => 原文沒加"who is" 其實就可以了,文法上who is 可省略.

其他..沒時間看太多..^^"

2005-09-15 01:40:31 補充:

對了第2句落落長的I am a person <who is easy >to get along with,

可改為:

I'm an easygoing person 就好了,短句可解決最好不要故意寫的很長..精簡為主.

• 2 0 年前

I am looking forward a suitable job to complete my career background. => I am looking forward "to finding" a suitable job "to enrich" my career background. 用COMPLETE, 那你不就沒什麼好增加的了

• A Mi
    Lv 5
    2 0 年前

AN engineer not a engineer

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。