promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
christy 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 0 年前

急!!! 誰能幫我做最正確的英文翻譯!!(20點)

請幫我做最正確翻譯!!!!謝謝大家囉!!!!!

本人自小便對於語文方面具有濃厚的興趣,並且對教育有極高的熱忱,因此在大學求學過程中兼任兒童美語教師。一方面賺取學費另一方面增加自己的實力。在大學求學過程中,不斷參加各種美語師資訓練課程 ,在聽說讀寫方面皆進步良多, 不僅磨練了各種領域的美語教學,也在與人相處方面收穫許多。

在這段學習英文的過程中 我深深體驗到英文教育的重要,如何利用最有趣,且最簡單的方法將知識傳授給學生,是一大課題,而如何將不同的語言,用最淺顯易懂的方式來傳授,是一件非常不容易的事,因此我認為自己必須時時抱著學習的態度,從不斷的挫折及困難中,找出最適切的方法來解決工作上的難題。

已更新項目:

不要用翻譯軟體喔!! 謝謝囉!!!

3 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前
    最佳解答

American language teachers of children concurrently in the course of going to school in the university. On one hand earn the tuition fee and increase one's own strength on the other hand. In the course of going to school in the university , are participating in various kinds of American language training programs of teachers constantly, all progress a lot in listening , speaking , reading and writing , has not merely tempered the teaching of American language of different fields, reap much more in getting along with people too.

I experience the importance educated in English deeply while this is studied Englishly, how utilize most interesting, and most simple method impart knowledge to student, it is a great subject, and how to teach different languages in clear and easy to most understand way, it is a very difficult thing, so I think I must often hold the attitude of study , never broken setback and in being difficult , find out most appropriate method solve the difficult problem at work.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前

本人自「小便」對於語文方面具有濃厚的興趣...譯作urination...哈哈...很有趣!

2005-06-02 15:10:19 補充:

明明用翻譯軟體的...為甚麼還是有人會投他一票?

• 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前

Myself have the strong interest from the urination regarding the language aspect, and has the extremely high zeal to the education, therefore studies in the process in the university to hold a concurrent post the child beautiful language teacher. On the one hand earns the school expense on the other hand to increase own strength. Studies in the process in the university, unceasingly participates in each kind of beautiful language teachers to train the curriculum, was hearing the read-write aspect all progresses a great deal, not only has disciplined each kind of domain beautiful language teaching, also in is together the aspect with the person to harvest many. I deep deeply experience English education in this section of study English process the unimportance, how uses interesting, also the simplest method gives the knowledge instruction the student, is a big topic, but how will the different language, teach with the most simple easy to understand way, will be an extremely not easy matter, therefore I thought oneself will have to hold the study manner at times, from the unceasing setback and the difficulty, will discover the most appropriate method to solve in the work difficult problem.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。