kh 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 0 年前

翻譯!急件!麻煩就算是用翻譯軟體也要幫我修改一下(20點)

1.這次我們做的報告是optionA的部分,是描述當一個企業要進入台灣時需要用什麼方法、策略,以及他將會遇到什麼困難,我們所要介紹的公司是nike,它是一間跨國性的一個運動運品店,它所賣的商品種類非常齊全,而且它的品牌已經成為一種流行元素,一種在全世界引領運動風潮的品牌,眾所皆知,所以我們選擇nike,作為我們所要報告的題目。

而我負責的部分則是nike如何進入台灣市場和它所遇到的風險和困難,我的資料大部分都是上網找的,因為有很多資料都是圖書館所沒有的,網路上的資料事實上也不多,都是需要抽絲剝繭,每一個網頁都認真看一次,才能找得到你所需要的資料。要能整理出這篇報告確實是不容易的。

我在團體中學習到的經驗,最重要的是分工合作的重要,在做這份報告時,我們先互相討論這個報告的內容,決定先採取何種方式去做,然後再分配每個人所負責的範圍,因為這樣才能使每個人都有責任感,不會使得所有報告都是其中幾個人在做,而有些人都沒做到事,

在整個過程中,難免都會遇到一些問題,雖然每個人都有他負責的部分,但是也不能說只有把自己的部分做完了,就不管其他人了,因為大家是一個團隊,大家要看的昰團體的成果,而不是個人的,所以我們在做的過程中,不論是哪一個人有困難,我們都會互相的解決問題,而不是互相逃避問題,因為只有這樣才能呈現出最完美的成果。而在國際行銷方面,我也學到了當一個企業要進入另一個國家時,要如何去評估他將遇到的風險和困難,以及要如何行銷產品,才能讓公司獲利。例如:Nike選擇使用承包的方式,而不是所有的生產過程都是自己負責,這也是一個不錯的方式,但是不論你是使用何種方式與對方合作,難免都會遇到風險,所以要如何解決這些問題才是最重要的。所以經由這次的報告,讓我更能了解,只有書上的知識並不能讓我們完全暸解它的意思,只有實際的操作才能完全了解,所以上完這堂課確實讓我獲益良多。

2 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前
    最佳解答

1.This report that we made is the part of optionA, describing how to need when an enterprise will enter Taiwan , tactics, and it is nike what difficult , that we will introduce company he will run into, it is that a international one and a sport transports the product shop, its type of merchandize sold is very complete, and its brand has already become a kind of popular element, one leads the brand of the sport agitation in the whole world, all know allly , so we choose nike, as the topic of the report that we want.

My responsible part is how nike enter the market and its risk and difficulty met of Taiwan , my materials are for the most part to surf the Net and look for, because a lot of materials are unexistent in library, materials on the network are not many in fact, all need to reel off raw silk from cocoons and shelling the callus, every webpage is seen once conscientiously , can find the materials that you need. It is really difficult to put this report in order out.

The experience that I learn to get in the group , the most important thing is and divide the work the cooperative importance, while making this report, we discuss the content of this report each other first , it is determined which kind of way is taken to do first , then reallocate the everybody responsible range, because could make everybody have sense of duty in this way, will not make all reports done by several people among them, some people did not accomplish the thing ,

Will meet some questions unavoidably in the whole course, though everybody has his responsible parts, can't say that only finish one's own part either, no matter other people, because everybody is a group, did everybody want to see? The achievement of the group , but not personal, so we are during the process of making, no matter where there is difficulty, the problem of solving each other that we will alone, but not escape the question each other , because could demonstrate the perfect achievement only in this way. On sale throughout the respect in world , I will learn too when an enterprise will enter another country, want how is it assess risk and difficulty that he run into to go , want how about on sale throughout product, could let the company make a profit . For example: Nike chooses to use and contract, and it is responsible for that not every production process is oneself, this is a good way too, but no matter you are which kind of way is used to cooperate with the other side, will meet the risk unavoidably, want is the most important how to solve these problems. So via the report this time, enable me to understand even more, only the knowledge on the book does not make us totally see what it means , only real operation could be totally understood , so finish this lesson and really let me benefit a lot.

• 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前

這是自己翻的嗎,不要把作業PO上來啦

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。