promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 0 年前

★♀[求助]寫劇本的前言介紹!♂☆

  希望對英文有興趣的人,幫我寫下面劇本的"前言介紹",照裡面的意思寫,順便幫忙翻譯出來,字數15句左右,每句10字左右~謝謝!

==================================

  選擇將來的路

第一幕

組長:最近幾年景氣不好,真不知將來該走哪條路才適合自己。

The economy of this country is going down during these past few years. I wonder what kind of career I should choose.

組員1:對ㄚ!選擇一條適合自己的路真是難。

Yeah, it is so difficult to find a suitable career path.

組長:那就去問問其他人的意見好了!

Let’s go ask for other people’s opinions.

第二幕

組長:嗨!好久不見了,過得好嗎~?

Hi! Long time no see, how have you been?

組員2:還可以辣!

Fine.

組長:醬子ㄚ!你目前從事何種工作呢~?

What do you do?

組員2:當游泳教練ㄚ~!

I’m a swimming instructor.

組長:聽起來好像不錯ㄚ~!

It sounds great!

組員2:是ㄚ!可是怕自己以後年紀大了之後,還能不能勝任這個工作,因為體力是考量!

Yeah, it is. But I’m afraid I won’t have the energy to do this when I’m older.

組長:也對!這不是長久之計!

That’s right, you can’t do this forever.

第三幕

組長:嗨!好久不見了,過得好嗎~?

Hi! I haven’t seen you for a long time, how are you?

組員3:還可以辣!

Great!

組長:醬子ㄚ!你目前從事何種工作呢~?

What do you do?

組員3:當鋼琴老師~!

I’m a piano teacher.

組長:聽起來好像不錯ㄚ~!

That sounds nice.

組員3:是ㄚ!可是目前景氣不好,有能力栽培孩子學才藝的家長是愈來愈少了!

Yeah! But the economy is going down, so there are fewer parents who can afford to let their children learn how to play the piano.

組長:也對!教育子女的費用是愈來愈高,許多人寧願當頂客族,不願意生小孩

You’re right! Children’s educational fees are going up. Some people rather have no children.

第四幕

組長:嗨!好久不見了,過得好嗎~?

Hi! How are you?

組員4:還可以辣!

I’m fine.

組長:醬子ㄚ!你目前從事何種工作呢~?

Really? What do you do?

組員4:當電腦維修工程師~!

I’m a computer engineer.

組長:聽起來好像不錯ㄚ~!

It sounds like a great job.

組員4:是ㄚ!可是同行之間競爭,利潤變薄,貨運公司為了節省運送成本,有時甚至貨太少不肯送,導致貨物無法按照正常流程出貨,公司為了趕貨常要求加班,沒辦法照自己的意思排假休息~!

Yes! But the competition is very tough; therefore, we have to work long hours everyday. We can hardly get a day off.

組長:無法好好的休假,確實滿無奈的~!

You’re right; it is terrible to not have any free time.

第五幕

組長:嗨!好久不見了,過得好嗎~?

Hi! How have you been?

組員5:還可以辣!

I’m okay.

組長:醬子ㄚ!你目前從事何種工作呢~?

What do you do?

組員5:當程式設計師

I’m a computer programmer.

組長:聽起來好像不錯ㄚ~!

That’s great!

組員5:是ㄚ!可是整天面對著電腦螢幕,敲著鍵盤,坐著沒運動,感覺身體都快硬掉,加上公司規定要配合規定時間內交給客戶才給底薪,沒做完的只能帶回家繼續做,而且沒有加班費,常作息不正常~!

Yes, it is. But I have to use the computer all day, so I don’t get enough exercise. Sometimes I feel very sore. Plus I always have to finish work at home. I feel like I can’t get any rest.

組長:這確實是滿辛苦的,感覺自己已失去自由了

This is very difficult, you must felt like you have no freed time at all!

第六幕

組長:最近問了一些以前的朋友,讓我感觸良多!

I asked several of my friends about their jobs and I learned a lot from them.

組員1:怎麼說呢~?

What did you learn from them?

組長:要找到一個符合自己期許的工作,實在是不太可能!

It is impossible to find a perfect job.

組員1:為何呢~?

Why?

組長:要能有興趣,使自己樂在其中,又要能固定週休,帶自己心愛的人出去玩,又要維持健康保持好身材,又要能適合作一輩子的工作,穩定的收入才能規劃將來,每樣條件總是難以取捨!

I want a job that is interesting. It also needs to have weekends off. It cannot be harmful to my health. It should provide stable income and it should be long-term. It is hard to give up any of these conditions.

組員1:那你有何打算呢~?

What do you plan to do?

組長:先入社會歷練一下,知道自己哪裡比較需要加強,找到自己比較想要的工作模式之後,重回學校充實自己,不怕失敗堅持理想,盡可能兼顧自己覺得重要的~!

I think I will just go out and try all kinds of jobs. Then I will see which kinds of jobs I like the most. Then I will go back to school to learn more about that field.

組員1:我相信你可以辦到的,加油~!

I think you can do it!

已更新項目:

不然提供一點建議也好~!

1 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前
    最佳解答

    Bob is hesitant about which career path he takes, so he goes around asking people who have chosen their careers. In the end, he realizes that choosing a career is a journey that everyone must take. Bob 很猶豫他要走那條職業路線,所以他到處去問已經選職業的人。最後他發現選擇職業本身便是個每個人都要走的旅程。

    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。