promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Amber 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 0 年前

⊙⊙麻煩幫我中翻英(有關氣象)20點唷︿︿⊙⊙

麻煩會的人幫我翻譯一下,謝謝你們~

台灣南部、東半部地區及澎湖、金門有短暫陣雨或雷陣雨,中部以北午後有短暫陣雨或雷雨,馬祖為多雲的天氣,南部山區有較大雨勢發生的機率。

以下為各地氣溫:

台北為多雲午後短暫陣雨,攝氏氣溫為26度到33度,降雨機率為百分之30

台中為多雲午後陣雨或雷雨,攝氏氣溫為27度到33度,降雨機率為百分之40

台南為多雲短暫陣雨或雷雨,攝氏氣溫為28度到33度,降雨機率為百分之60

花蓮為多雲短暫陣雨,攝氏氣溫為25度到32度,降雨機率百分之40

3 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前
    最佳解答

    There will be occasional shower or short thundershowers in the South and East part of Taiwan, Peng-hu and Kin-men; afternoon showers and thundershowers are also seen in middle Taiwan and northern regions; Mah-zhu has a cloudy weather, and southern high grounds has a possibility of larger showers.

    The temperature forecast follows:

    In Taipei it is cloudy, there will be short showers in the afternoon, temperature ranges from 26 degrees to 33 degrees celcius, the possibilities of rain is 30%(30 per cent).

    In Taichung it is also cloudy with showers and thundershowers seen occasionally in the afternoon, temperature ranges from 27 to 33 degrees celcius, with a 40% of raining possibility.

    In Tainan, cloudy as well, occasional showers and thundershowers seen throughout the day, higher temperatures: 28 to 33 degrees celcius, with a 60% possibility of raining.

    Hua-lien has a cloudy day with occasional showers, temperature of 25 to 32 degrees celcius, and 40% raining possibilities.

    參考資料: 我的廢話比較多一點~但是應該會講的比較順...吧!~^^~
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前

    It will be occasional shower or thunderstorm in the South and East half of Taiwan, Penhu and Kingmeng. In the Center and to the North, occasional shower or thunderstorm in the afternoon.  It will be cloudy in Matsu and bigger rain is likely for the Mountains in the South.Temperature-wise, in Taipei, it will be cloudy with occasional shower in the afternoon, 26 to 33 degree C, 30 percent likelihood to rain.In Taichung, it will be cloudy with occasional shower or thunderstorm in the afternoon, 27 to 33 degree C, 40 percent likelihood to rain.In Tainan, it will be cloudy with occasional shower or thunderstorm, 28 to 33 degree C, 60 percent likelihood to rain.In HuaLiang, it will be cloudy with occasional shower, 25 to 32 degree C, 40 percent likelihood to rain.

    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前

    Taiwan, south, eastern region and Ponhu, Kingman, occasional shower or thunderstorm; middle to northern region,  occasional shower or thunderstorm; Machu, cloudy; southern mountain area better chance of heavy shower.Below is temperature:Taipei, cloudy, occasional shower in the afternoon, 26 to 33 Celsius, 30 percent chance of shower.Taichung, cloudy, shower or thunderstorm in the afternoon, 27 to 33 Celsius, 40 percent chance of shower.Tainan, cloudy, occasional shower or thunderstorm, 28 to 33 Celsius, 60 percent chance of shower.Huanlian, cloudy, occasional shower, 25 to 32 Celsius, 40 percent chance of shower.

    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。