promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
9 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 0 年前

英文翻譯..20點!!

拜託各位大大了...拜託不要[翻譯機]的歐...謝謝...萬分感謝...

我最想去的地方?我想莫過於威尼斯,那充滿水的城市我從未拜訪過,也想去見證是否如各說明中的那麼美麗。位於義大利北部的水都威尼斯,分布在118座小島上,靠著四通八達的運河與四百多座橋連結,具有很獨特的情調。我會帶著我的死黨一起去威尼斯,縱使它現在的維護有些疏失,我還是很想親眼看看水都的壯麗。我會選在特別的面具嘉年華時拜訪,畢竟那也是威尼斯很著名的活動,看著人們的面具多采多姿,體驗一下當地的純樸和特色。另外,如果時間充裕,我還會帶著我的死黨們一起到訪那些著名的建築物,早就在幾年前知道威尼斯這個地方後,就想一探那些美麗建築的真面目,像是:聖保祿教堂、雷左尼可宮、一些宮殿、博物館、美術館、大學。能親身在這種耳聞過的地方真是我最大的榮幸。

[盡量能ㄠ到230字...謝謝嚕....]

3 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前
    最佳解答

What place do I want to go to the most? I think it is Venice. I have never been to the city which is full of water. And I also want to know if Venice is as beautiful as all kinds of sayings. Venice is on the north side of Italy, and is located on 118 islands. The islands are connected with hundreds of canals and bridges. It is really romatic. I will take my friends to Venice, although the preventions are still weak, I still want to see how gorgious is the water city. I will choose to go there at the Carnival , in fact, it is a really famous activity there. We can also appreciate all kinds of beautiful masks, and experience the native Venice. Also, if we have enough time, I'll take my friends to visit some famous buildings. I was interesting about its beautiful buildings since the first time I knew about Venice. Just like: St. Paul's church(聖保祿教堂並不在威尼斯阿........), 雷左尼可宮, some palaces, museum, art museum, college. It's really my biggest pleasure to come to Venice.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 2 0 年前

第二個人的好像比較豐富........

• 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前

The place I want to go to the most? I guess it's definitely Venice. I have never visited that city which was filled with water, and curiously wanted to proof if it is as beautiful as it says. Venice, the city which is in the northen Italy. It contains 118 islands. More than 400 bridges and canals connected them, it's a kind of special exoticism. I'll take my best friends there. Although people are careless to protect them right now, I want to see the grandeur of Venice still. I'll take the chance to visit there during the special carnival of the masks----it's a famous activity there after all. I'll watch those different masks and experience the cultures in Venice. By the way, if the time is enough, I might bring them to those famous places over there. I thought about visiting those places long time ago, like the St. Paul's Church, the Palazzo Rezzonico, and other palazzos, museums, and universities. It'll be my biggest pleasure to be right here in the place I've only heard of.

2005-06-10 00:31:21 補充:

可惡慢了一步...

2005-06-10 23:52:58 補充:

沒錯沒錯!!!!!!

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。