promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 0 年前

幫我翻譯英文會話2

幫我翻譯英文會話

B: Mmmm. She did look very neat. Very nicely dressed. But…

A: But so shy! She wouldn’t be very good at talking to people at the front desk, would she?

B: No. That’s really my worry about her. But she seemed pretty smart, I thought.

A: Yes, yes, she did seem intelligent. But so nervous. So uncomfortable.

B: Ummm. OK. Now, who was next? Ah, yes. David Wallace. I thought he was very good, had a lot of potential. What about you?

A: Mmm. He seemed like a very bright guy, didn’t you think? He dressed very nicely, too, and he had a really nice appearance.

B: Ummm. And what about his personality? He seemed relaxed to me—the type of person people feel comfortable with right away. I guess I was pretty impressed by him.

1 個解答

評分
  • 2 0 年前
    最佳解答

B: Mmmm. She did look very neat. Very nicely dressed. But…

恩。她是穿的很整齊得體沒錯,只不過...

A: But so shy! She wouldn’t be very good at talking to people at the front desk, would she?

不過就是太害羞了!她並不擅長這種站在櫃檯需要與人交談的工作對吧?

B: No. That’s really my worry about her. But she seemed pretty smart, I thought.

沒錯,這正是我所擔心的,不過我想她看起來似乎還滿靈巧的。

A: Yes, yes, she did seem intelligent. But so nervous. So uncomfortable.

是啊,她看起來的確聰明,只不過太容易緊張了,會讓人有不舒服的感覺。

B: Ummm. OK. Now, who was next? Ah, yes. David Wallace. I thought he was very good, had a lot of potential. What about you?

恩,好吧,那麼下一位是?啊,對了,大衛華勒斯,我覺得他很棒,有滿大的潛力,那你呢?

A: Mmm. He seemed like a very bright guy, didn’t you think? He dressed very nicely, too, and he had a really nice appearance.

恩,他很亮眼,你不覺得嗎?穿得也很整齊得體,而且還長的不錯。

B: Ummm. And what about his personality? He seemed relaxed to me—the type of person people feel comfortable with right away. I guess I was pretty impressed by him.

是啊,那他的個性怎麼樣呢?他讓我感到舒服多了,他就是那種讓人第一眼看到,便覺得是可以自在與其交談的人。我想,他真的令我印象深刻了。

2005-06-25 19:12:30 補充:

請問一下發問者,哪裡不對了嗎??

參考資料: 自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。