promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 0 年前

中翻英~~~

在一個黑暗又冗長的隧道裡,我不斷的向前走,而周遭的氣氛,也顯得非常的寂靜,配合著風聲從我耳邊呼嘯而過,令我開始有了害怕的感覺,此時的我,開始走的越來越快,想盡快擺脫這樣的感覺,我不斷的走,不斷的走,慢慢的我開始跑了起來,忽然間,我看到了前方有道光影出現,我奮力的跑向那道光影,直到了出口時,我瞬間的往下掉,原來那後方是座山,我整個人從高空中往下掉,當我驚醒時,才發現原來這是場夢。

已更新項目:

請各位不要只照字面翻好ㄇ

我希望的是像故事一樣的方式

然後是過去式

盡量讓它通順一點

如果要通順

會改變我字面的意義的話

那也沒關係

拜託了~~~

4 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前
    最佳解答

In a darkness long tunnel, I unceasing walk to front, but Zhou Tsao

atmosphere, also appears the unusual silence, the coordinate rumour is

howling from my ear, made me to start to have the fear feeling, this

time I, started to walk is more and more quick, wanted to get rid of

such feeling as soon as possible, my unceasing walking, unceasing

walking, slowly I started to run, suddenly between, I saw front had

the Daoguang shade appearance, when my furiously running to that

Daoguang shade, until exportation, I instantaneous downward fell,

Original that 後方 is the place mountain, my entire person downward

falls from the upper air, when I awaken, only then discovered original

this is the field dream.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 2 0 年前

In a dark and tediously long tunnel, I go ahead constantly, and the atmosphere around, the quietness which seem extraordinary, whizz from me in one's ear but pass cooperating with the rumour , make me begin to have a feeling feared, I at this moment, begin to go more and more fast , want to get rid of such a feeling as soon as possible, unless I the constant leave, whose name is the constant walk,slowly I if running, stand up beginning, all of a sudden, I see the front have dishes of mere shadow appear , what I do all one can run to that dish of mere shadows, when until exporting, my losing down in the twinkling of an eye, after that originally is a mountain, my whole person loses down from the high altitude , when I wake, just find this was a dream originally.

參考資料: Dr.eye
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前

In a dark and tediously long tunnel, I go ahead constantly, and the atmosphere around, the quietness which seem extraordinary, whizz from me in one's ear but pass cooperating with the rumour , make me begin to have a feeling feared, I at this moment, begin to go more and more fast , want to get rid of such a feeling as soon as possible, unless leave, not the constant walk,slowly I if running, stand up beginning, all of a sudden, I see the front have dishes of mere shadow appear , what I do all one can run to that dish of mere shadows, when until exporting, my losing down in the twinkling of an eye, after that originally is a mountain, my whole person loses down from the high altitude , when I wake, just find this was a dream originally.

應該通順無誤~自己掰滴~嘿嘿~希望一切正確~

參考資料: 自己掰滴~
  • 2 0 年前

In a dark and tediously long tunnel, I go ahead constantly, and the atmosphere around, the quietness which seem extraordinary, whizz from me in one's ear but pass cooperating with the rumour , make me begin to have a feeling feared, I at this moment, begin to go more and more fast , want to get rid of such a feeling as soon as possible, unless leave, not the constant walk,slowly I if running, stand up beginning, all of a sudden, I see the front have dishes of mere shadow appear , what I do all one can run to that dish of mere shadows, when until exporting, my losing down in the twinkling of an eye, after that originally is a mountain, my whole person loses down from the high altitude , when I wake, just find this was a dream originally.

參考資料: word 直接翻ㄉ
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。