promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Mr. 楊 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 0 年前

請問誰可以幫我中翻英媽

上體育課的時候,和同學一起在超場上打球,快活的當個陽光男孩。上選修課的時候可以認識其他系的同學,了解別的科系的生活方式。在課堂上討論該如何排演話劇。下課後則是到社團去參加活動,看看活潑的社員精采的表演。然後再去看看一年一次的管院之夜,看著活潑的學生在台上盡力的表演。也順便去參加學校辦的聖誕舞會,看著大家熱情的跳舞讓整個學校活力了起來,在去學校的教堂去體驗一下聖誕節的教會活動。這樣的學校生活讓我多采多姿

3 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前
    最佳解答

I love playing balls at sports field with my classmate in PE class, and it makes me feel like a sunny boy.

In optional classes, I can meet many new friends from other departments, and further know their life style.

I discuss about how to rehearse for a show with my friends in class; moreover, I join some activities from the clubs after class. I really enjoy seeing their outstanding performances.

Later, I go to the annual "Night of Business Faculty" festival. They really do a great show from the stage; furthermore, I also join the Christmas party to see energetic people make our school become so vitally.

At last, I go to church to experience the feeling about Christmas at school.

This kind of environment really gives me a colorful life.

2005-06-15 06:04:27 補充:

第三篇...應該又是翻譯軟體翻的吧@@? 冷汗中...別這樣玩英文嘛...><

2005-06-15 06:13:27 補充:

別客氣...我很樂意幫非英文系的同學囉! 之前也常幫會計系的學弟妹惡補英文! 加油囉~祝你期末考順利!

參考資料: 我的腦腦^^...翻得不好請見諒!!
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前

On physical education time, plays a ball game together with the schoolmate on the ultra field, merry works as sunlight boy. On elective course time may know other departments the schoolmate, understands other branch department the life style. Should the discussion rehearse the modern drama how in the classroom. After finishes class is participates in the activity to the mass organization, has a look the lively member of society's brilliant performance. Then has a look night of again 一年一次the tube courtyard, looks at the lively student in an on with every effort performance. Also while convenient attends the Christmas dance party which the school manages, looked everybody warm danced lets the entire school vigor, was going to the school the church to experience the Christmas day the church activity. Such school life lets me pick varied

• 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前

In my Physical Education class, I enjoyed playing balls with my classmates as a happy Sunny Boy. I met some friends who studied in other subjects in the optional classes. After class, we joined the extra curriculum activities and watched performances conducted by other members. Then we went to the Annual Performance of MBA College. I also took the opportunity to the Christmas party dancing passionately to bring livelihood to all of us. I went to the Church for the Christmas Service. It was my diverse and rich college life.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。