徵短文 The joy of living (贈20)

題目 The joy of living ~ 文長 100~200字就好了

謝謝大家!!! 贈20點

我沒靈感啊!

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Joy Of Living Farewell, you northern hills, you mountains all, goodbyeMoorlands and stony ridges, crags and peaks, goodbyeGlyder Fach farewell, cold big Scafell, cloud-bearing SuilvenSun-warmed rocks and the cold of Bleaklow's frozen seaThe snow and the wind and the rain of hills and mountainsDays in the sun and the tempered wind and the air like wineAnd you drink and you drink till you're drunk on the joy of living. Farewell to you, my love, my time is almost doneLie in my arms once more until the darkness comesYou filled all my days, held the night at bay, dearest companionYears pass by and they're gone with the speed of birds in flightOur lives like the verse of a song heard in the mountainsGive me your hand and love and join your voice with mineAnd we'll sing of the hurt and the pain and the joy of living. Farewell to you, my chicks, soon you must fly aloneFlesh of my flesh, my future life, bone of my boneMay your wings be strong may your days be long safe be your journeyEach of you bears inside of you the gift of loveMay it bring you light and warmth and the pleasure of givingEagerly savour each new day and the taste of its mouthNever lose sight of the thrill and the joy of living. Take me to some high place of heather, rock and lingScatter my dust and ashes, feed me to the windSo that I may be part of all you see, the air you are breathingI'll be part of the curlew's cry and the soaring hawkThe blue milkwort and the sundew hung with diamondsI'll be riding the gentle breeze as it blows through your hairReminding you how we shared in the joy of living. ####.... Ewan MacColl ....####Note: This is one of MacColl's last songs and his farewell to the world. In it, a dying hiker says goodbye to all he holds dear: the hills, his wife and his children.

• 1 0 年前

這是一首歌嗎?!

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。