vina 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

急~~請幫我看看這篇文章有沒有要改的地方

因為我文法概念不是很強.所以請各位前輩幫我看看囉.這是一篇關於我的工作的文章.最後一段有兩句話是引用他人在此發表的文章.其他都是我自己想的~~~

I studied 00 university in 1995.My major is land administration.During the college years,I found that land is the most important resources of Taiwan.If an offical can manage land well,the state economy is prosperous.Following my graduation in1999,I decided to fulfill my dream by preparing for passing the national test.

Lucky, I became an officeholder as my wish, serving as a examination personnel in 00 Land office. A examintion personnel who assists the common people to handle the real estate registration, recognizing land ownership certificate which is ture or false.

Maybe some persons think the job is boring, As to me, a land registration application resperents someone will have a house and complete his dream. When I receive different registration application, I must use different law to examine them. The job is challenging and exciting to me which mades me feel interested every day.

It's the most important that I can use law to help people. A man who look worried came to my office and asked me to help him last year. His land was occupied by someone illegally so he must to appeal to the court. My boss and I discussed the case and helped him to discover the law origin basis. Finally, he won the lawsuit and wanted to give a gift to me. I refused the gift because nothing is more valuable than his appreciation. The feeling can't be bought by money which is the sense of achievement from my job.

The stimulated and changeable job lets me love to accept the work challenge every day. As a person living in our society, I feel I should do my part to help those who are in need. I enjoy my job and be pround of being a member of Taiper City Government. In the future, I will work hard on my position in the city where I live, I work, and I like. I believe, I will realize the goal!

2 個解答

評分
  • Ruby
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I entered 00 university in 1995. My major was Land Administration. During the college years, I realized that land was the most important resources of Taiwan. If a government can manage the land well, the state economy is prosperous. After my graduation in1999, I decided to fulfill my dream by passing the national test.

Luckily, I became an officeholder as I had wished, serving as an examination personnel in 00 Land office. An examintion personnel who assists citizens to handle the real estate registration, recognizing land ownership certificate which is ture or false.

Maybe some people might think the job boring; to me, a land registration application represents someone will own a house and fulfull his dream. When I receive different registration applications, I must examine them according to different laws. The job is challenging and exciting to me and I feel interested in it everyday.

It's most important that I can help people by adopting the law. For example, a man who looked worried came to my office and asked me to help him last year. His land was occupied by someone illegally so he had to appeal to the court. My boss and I discussed the case and helped him to search for the law origin basis. Finally, he won the lawsuit and wanted to send me some gift. I refused the gift because nothing was more valuable than his appreciation. The feeling was priceless and it was the sense of achievement from my job.

The stimulating and changeable job makes me love to accept the challenge of work everyday. As an official staff, I think I should try my best to help those who are in need. I enjoy my job and am pround of being a member of Taipei City Government. In the future, I will keep on working hard on my position in my beloved city, Taipei. I believe that is my goal of life.

• 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

I studied 00 university in 1995.My major is land administration.During the college years,I found that land is the most important resource of Taiwan.If an offical can manage land well,the state economy will be prosperous. After my graduation in1999, I decided to fulfill my dream by preparing for passing the national test.

Luckily, I became an officeholder as my wish, serving as a examination personnel in 00 Land office. An examintion personnel is a job who assists the common people to handle the real estate registration, recognizing land ownership certificate which is ture or false.

Maybe some persons think that the job is boring. As to me, a land registration application resperents someone will have a house and complete his dream. When I receive different registration applications, I must use different laws to examine them. The job is challenging and exciting to me becasue it mades me feel interested every day.

It's the most important that I can use law to help people. A man who looked worried came to my office and asked me to help him last year. His land was occupied by someone illegally so he must to appeal to the court. My boss and I discussed the case and helped him discover the law origin basis. Finally, he won the lawsuit and wanted to give a gift to me. I refused receiving the gift because nothing is more valuable than his appreciation. The feeling can't be paid by money which is the sense of achievement from my job.

The stimulated and changeable job lets me love to face the work challenges every day. As a person living in our society, I feel I should do my part to help those who are in need. I enjoy my job and am pround of being a member of Taiper City Government. In the future, I will work hard in my position in the city where I live, I work, and I like. I believe, I will realize [achieve/reach >>> I do not exactly understand what you mean] the goal!

參考資料: dictionary and myself
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。