當然我知道每個人都會面對到很多挫折

也希望自己能順利度過這些問題

我很愛你們 也希望你們加油 繼續的將美好的福音傳達給更多需要被幫助的人們

2 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Dear OOO:It’s been a long time since we said good bye. I miss you all dearly. I really appreciate for your assistance and it had big great influence on me. I enjoy recalling all the events in the past two months.I was disappointed for your absent at my baptism. However, it went well and now I am a Christian. Without your guidance, from time to time, I felt disoriented. I felt exhausted and not sure what to do. I hope to gain strength as you have prayed for me. I felt lonely and sorry and not sure why. I feel far away from God. Feeling tired and doing nothing is my state of mind now. Sorry I cannot write anything enthusiastic in this letter. I know I will overcome just like others. I love you sincerely, God bless, wish you the best and spread the gospel to the ones who need it.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

Dear OOO,

haven't seen you guys for quite a while. I really miss you all!

Thank you for everything that you have done for me. You have indeed changed me profoundly. Sometimes I can't stop thinking back to the things that took place in these few months. (they were fun times!)

Even though you were no-show on the day of my baptism, and I was somewhat disappointed, the ceremony went well and I've successfully become a Christian. However, I seem to be again losing my direction for life lately. Sometimes I do just fine, yet sometimes I feel extremely depressed.

I don't know what to do. I feel so tired. I'd like to see myself being tougher and stronger, and I know that's how you want me to be. I have no clue what I have been feeling sad for. Sigh, sometimes I just feel so lonely. My condition so far seems to be going off track of God's words. I am so exhausted... I don't feel enthusiatic towards anything at this moment.

I apoligize for writing about such matters that are even unpleasant to I myself. I certainly know the fact that everyone would be confronted by many obsticles, and I hope that I can go through my hard time without a hitch.

I really love you all, and I hope you the best luck on spreading wonderful Gospels to more people who are in need.

2005-07-16 04:21:07 補充:

第一位翻得很不錯 如果把I was disappointed for your absent 改成abesnce, 還有 I felt lonely and sorry and not sure why.改成 I elt lonely and sorry and "am" not sure why. 潤飾一下grammar errors 就更棒了^^

參考資料: me... hope it helps :)
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。