想得到點數的人,一定要幫忙找喔!

2 個解答

評分
  • jos
    Lv 6
    2 0 年前
    最佳解答

Curry ingredient 'fights skin cancer'

THE compound that makes curry yellow may help fight skin cancer, US researchers have reported. Curcumin, found in the spice turmeric, interfered with melanoma cells, the researchers said.

Tests in laboratory dishes showed curcumin made melanoma skin cancer cells more likely to self-destruct in a process known as apoptosis, they said.

The research team from University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Centre in Houston, Texas, also found curcumin helped stop the spread of breast cancer.

The team lead by Bharat Aggarwal treated three batches of melanoma cells, known as cell lines, with curcumin at different doses and for varying times.

The curcumin suppressed two proteins that tumour cells use to keep themselves immortal, the researchers wrote in a paper to be published next month in Cancer.

"Based on our studies, we conclude the curcumin is a potent suppressor of cell viability and inducer of apoptosis in melanoma cell lines," Professor Aggarwal's team wrote.

"Future investigation to determine the effects of curcumin in animal models of melanoma and clinical trials are planned."

Earlier research had shown curcumin, which acts as an antioxidant, helped to prevent tumours from forming in the laboratory.

People who ate plenty of turmeric had lower rates of some cancers, although the spice itself had not been shown to reduce cancer risk in people, Professor Aggarwal said.

摘要: 咖喱可以預防皮膚癌症

2005-07-13 08:57:25 補充:

檢舉 me for what?

you want a story,

I gave you one from an english newspaper.

i gave you the link too.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    6 年前

到下面的網址看看吧

▶▶http://qoozoo201409150.pixnet.net/blog

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。