promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
?
Lv 7
? 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

What are Continental breakfast

What are Continental breakfast, European breakfast?Which one is better?

3 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I've lived in the US for 30+ years and travelled all over Europe at least 10 times. Here are the differences:

Continental Breakfast: Toast, Jam, Juice/coffee.

European Breakfast: Toast, Jam, Juce/coffee, Hard Boiled Egg, Cold Slices of Meat (Ham, Salami, Smoked, or Turkey), Slices of Cheese (Cheddar, Swiss & Havarti).

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

其實除了最流行的自助式早餐不算之外, 一般只分為歐陸式早餐與美式早餐兩種而已, 歐陸式項目比較少比較簡單, 美式項目比較多所以比較貴, 現在國際化相當普遍的情況下, 因為真的沒有明顯分別. 講究的應該只剩下成本控制而已了啦.

• 延德
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

Continental breakfast 包含: 麵包, 牛油, 果醬, 咖啡, 茶或是熱巧克力. European breakfast 則是一種行銷手法, 對吃的行家而言, 其實真正並沒有這種說法.

參照: http://www.queenshotel.com/specials/continental_br...

你會發現其實 European breakfast 也會有蛋.

以下是我參考資料的來源 www.ochef.com/22.htm

What's for Breakfast in Europe?

Q: I'm curious about a couple of terms I have recently encountered — a full European breakfast and a full Continental breakfast. What do they mean? I've tried to find the definitions and have been unsuccessful. Can you clear this up?

A: We've hunted around for a definitive answer since you first wrote, and finally asked a travel agent for her thoughts. But this is a pretty gray area, as you’ll find some variation from country to country, from hotel to inn, from bed & breakfast to pension, and — most important — from the brochure of one travel company to that of another. A Continental breakfast traditionally is bread or rolls or croissants and butter and perhaps jam, with coffee or tea or hot chocolate. Not only is that a Continental breakfast, it is full Continental breakfast, the "full" having been added to make the trip sound even more wonderful and therefore worth any amount of money.

Some countries on the Continent, such as Holland and those in Scandinavia, add a bit of fruit and/or cheese to the bread menu, occasionally even a boiled egg or a little salami. In Britain, of course, breakfast can include bacon, eggs, toast, a bit of broiled tomato, etc. We’ve heard that referred to as a full English breakfast. But the full European breakfast sounds to us and our travel agent friend as "marketing fluff."

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。