徵求全民英檢初級複試,自我介紹範本

徵求全民英檢初級複試,自我介紹範本,謝謝!

3 個解答

評分
  • 2 0 年前
    最佳解答

全民英檢有要求自我介紹ㄇ

我記得好像沒有ㄟ

My name is whose English name is . I live in County. There are six members in my family, including my parents, one elder brother, two sisters and me. My father is a plumber and my mother is a housewife and an assistant to my father. My parents educate me well and expect much of me. They think English is an important language. Therefore, my parents have influenced me. Both my brother and sister are university students. I was a student of National Senior School of Commerce, majoring in English. I deeply believe in: Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percents perspiration.

My hobbies are reading, seeing the movies, listening to music, playing the diabolo. I usually learn English by seeing the movies, and I can learn how the culture of west. I also like to exercise, to stay in shape and keep healthy. On holidays, I usually rides bicycle with my family. It’s the most wonderful and suitable things to do, especially after a tiring day. In addition, I join Broadcast club. I can play the songs and deliver information to my schoolmates. It is a very unforgettable experience. I combine English and broadcast to be a DJ. I hope to be a DJ on ICRT.

請你自己要的東西改一下喔

請不要完全抄

謝謝

參考資料: 我的自我介紹
  • 2 0 年前

全名英檢的自我介紹.應該就是說你的考試號碼.座位號碼.而且她會寫給你唸.

所以不用真正的自我介紹吧...(我記得我以前考試這樣.1年前)

參考資料: 自己
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前

My test number is ------------<準考證號碼>,and my seat number is-------<座位號五碼>

參考資料: MYself