洗手間的英文說法有那幾種呢 ??

例如英式.美式. 口語什麼什麼的啦...

謝謝啊!

5 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

lavatory, chamber pot, commode, urinal, latrine, privy (informal) toilette (literary), washing, dressing, grooming, bathing, ablutions (formal or humorous), getting dressed, preparations, getting ready W.C., bathroom, restroom, washroom, john (US, informal), lavatory, ladies, gents, powder room, water closet, public convenience "Water closet" is used more in the older days where you see the sign "W.C." on wash room doors. It is out of date now and is rarely used.Generally, in a public place, you would want to sound polite so you would use "ladies' room/ gentlmen's room".ex. Please excuse me, I have to go to the ladies' room."Toliet" is a more ugly way of saying washroom so I suggest that you avoid using it."Restroom", "bathroom" and "washroom" are all very commonly used sayings. They are suitable for most places. Such as: when you are in a class, with your friends, or at home.ex. May I go to the washroom please? (in class)Excuse me, I have to use the restroom. (with friends or at home)May I ask where is the bathroom? (at someone else's house)"Nature calls" is a funny way to say that you have to got to the bathroom. You can use this when you are joking around with your friends, you will probably get a laugh.ex. Oh, nature calls, I'll be right back."Wash my hands" is a more derogatory way of saying that you have to use the bathroom, or that you simply have to go wash your hands.ex. Excuse me, I have to go wash my hands. 以上都可以用ㄛ

參考資料: ︿︿
  • 1 0 年前

WC是不正確的

WC的翻譯是 裝水的桶子

裝水的桶子早就淘汰成馬桶了

現在使用是因為辨識度高

實際上是不正確的

2005-08-18 22:28:20 補充:

WC是不正確的

WC的翻譯是 裝水的桶子

裝水的桶子早就淘汰成馬桶了

現在使用是因為辨識度高