- 匿名使用者2 0 年前最佳解答
He is on a business trip. He is not in Taiwan now.
He is not at his desk, may I take a message?
He just left his desk; he is probably in the men's room.
She just left her desk; she is probably in the powder room.
I don't speak English well.
Please hold and I will transfer you to another lady.
- 1 0 年前
- 匿名使用者2 0 年前
Well, he went for business trip. He is not at Taiwan now.
He doesn't at his seat, would you like to leave a message?
He is away from his seat, might went to lavatory.
Excuse me. My English is not very well.
Please hold, will transfer you to another person.
2005-08-24 07:23:32 補充：
Would you like to call back within ten to fifteen minutes?
- 2 0 年前
1. He is on his business, so he is not in Taiwan now.
2. He is not in , could I make a messege?
3. He left his seat , maybe he goes to the bathroom.
4. sorry, i am not at speaking English
5. Ok~ hold on please, i will return another.參考資料： 我
- 2 0 年前
1. He is out on a biz trip oversea.
2. He is not by his phone right now, do you want to leave messages?
3. He is somewhere around in the office, can you call back /wait for a few minutes?
4. I can't speak fluent English.
5. Moment please, my associat will service for you later, thanks.
- 2 0 年前
1.He went on errands to go to, the person is not in Taiwan
2.He does not reign to place up, need to help you to leave a message?
3.He leaves the seat and may is in the rest room a while
4.My English is not good
5.Please hold on a moment me to transfer another young lady
- neelLv 62 0 年前
（我加了一點禮貌用語和說明進去）１．他出差了 人現在不在台灣 He is on his business trip abroad.２．他不在位子上 需要幫你留話嗎？ He is not here. Can I leave a message for you?３．他離開位子一下 可能在化妝室 He just left for a while, maybe went to the restroom.４．我英文不好 Sorry. My English is not good.５．請稍等一下 我轉接另一位小姐 Please wait a minute. I transfer to another person and I believe she must be able to help you.參考資料： Me~