Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

搖搖薯條.....

誰可以給我真命天女在搖搖薯條唱的那首歌....正確的MP3.....

3 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前
    最佳解答

http://www.office-lady.com/Lose.mid.mp3Lose My Breath[Chorus]Can you keep up?Baby boy, make me lose my breathBring the noise, make me lose my breathHit me hard, make me lose my(Hah Hah)Can you keep up?Baby boy, make me lose my breathBring the noise, make me lose my breathHit me hard, make me lose my breath(Hah Hah)[Beyonce]OOOhI put it right there made it easy for you to get toNow you wanna act like ya don't know what to doAfta I done did everything that you ask meGrabbed, grind you, liked you, tried youYou move so fast baby now I can't find youOOOhI'm startin' to believe that I'm way too much for youAll that talk but it seems you can't come throughAll them nights like you could satisfy me,Now I see where believin you got meGave you the wheel, but you can't drive me[Repeat Chorus][Kelly]OOOhTwo things I dont like when I tryna get my grooveIs a partner who meets me only halfway i just can't proveTake me out so deep when you know you can't swimNeed a lifegaurd and I need protectionTo put it on me deep in the right directionOOOhDo you understand the facts that I'm trynna give to you?Ya movin' so slow like you just don't have a clueDidn't mama teach you to give affection?I know the difference from a man and an adolescentAin't you boo, so get'ta steppin'[Repeat Chorus X 2][Michelle]If you cant make me say OOOLike the beat of the drumWhy you ask for some, you aint really want noneIf you cant make me say OOOLike the beat of this groove[Beyonce]You don't have no business in this , Here's your papersBaby you are dismissed,dismissed, dismissed, dismissed,dismissed, dismissed, dismissed,[Repeat Chorus X 2]

• 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前

我給你壓~~

你可以敲我小及

pinkcherry_36

• 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前

超棒的 雖然說那個廣告是合成的.. 整支廣告拍的挺讚的!!

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。