我可能比較沒有立場說服公司在這次的專案當中採用你們的飯店.

因為我們的預算一個晚上約50美金,而目前已經有其他飯店表示相當高的意願.

身為你朋友的我,真的很希望這次的專案能夠由你的飯店承接.

7 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

我已經將您之前提給我的價格以及您不能再優惠的情況報告公司了. (I have forwarded your quote and no further discount will be allowed to my company ) 很遺憾的,如果還是這樣的價位的話, (with much regret, if the quote stays the same,)我可能比較沒有立場說服公司在這次的專案當中採用你們的飯店. (I may not be able to convince my company to book the reservation with your hotel)因為我們的預算一個晚上約50美金,而目前已經有其他飯店表示相當高的意願. (because our butget is $50US per night, and there are other hotels willing to accept our offer)身為你朋友的我,真的很希望這次的專案能夠由你的飯店承接. (I truly hope we can make this business deal since you are my friend).

2005-09-02 19:20:14 補充:

北極熊_靠...真是冷: Sure, we can chat. Whereabouts in UK?

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

I have already submitted the price that you provided and explained the fact that it is your best offer to the corporate.  Unfortunatelly, I may not be able to negociate with the corporate to consider your hotel in this project since our budget is $50 USD per night.  Also, there are other hotels have expressed their interest in this project.  As a friend, I truely wish to work with your hotel in this project.

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

My having already lifted before you to my price and you can't again the special condition report company.

Very sorry, if is still such price,

I compare probably there is no position persuading the company project in this is in the middle to adopt your hotel.

Because a night of our budget about USD 50, and have already had other hotels to indicate the rather high will currently.

Be your friend of I, really hope this project can be accepted by your hotel very much.

我已經將您之前提給我的價格以及您不能再優惠的情況報告公司了.

很遺憾的,如果還是這樣的價位的話,

我可能比較沒有立場說服公司在這次的專案當中採用你們的飯店.

因為我們的預算一個晚上約50美金,而目前已經有其他飯店表示相當高的意願.

身為你朋友的我,真的很希望這次的專案能夠由你的飯店承接.

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

My already the premise gave my price you as well as you cannot again

the preferential benefit situation report company

Very regrettable,If or such price position,

I possibly compare do not have the standpoint to convince the company

to use your hotel in the middle of this special case

Because of ours budget evening approximately 50 Dollar,But at present already had other hotel expression quite high wish

The body is your friend's I,Really very much hoped this special case can 夠 continue by yours

hotel

參考資料: 當然是自己
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 1 0 年前

Seriously, I have to say that hotsummerday's answer is probably the best out of the three with the best fluency and also the choice of word is also very suitable to the target audience, which is obviously the hotel employees/manager.

2005-09-02 05:23:54 補充:

I am currently a high school student in UK, and I must say his English is better than mine and I would like be as good as him in terms of the fluency of the language. hotsummerday, can we chat sometime if possible?

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • jos
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

hotsummerday's answers in both questions are the best.. you certainly can use those answers with only minor changes. ^^

good work, hotsummerday!

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

I already the premise gave my price you as well as you cannot again the preferential benefit situation report company Very regrettable, if or such price position, I possibly compare do not have the standpoint to convince the company to use your hotel in the middle of this special case Because of ours budget evening approximately 50 Dollar, but at present already had other hotel expression quite high wish The body for your friend's I, really very much hoped this special case can continue by yours hotel.

• 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。