promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
敏ㄟ 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請麻煩翻譯一下我的英文自傳,麻煩了~感謝大家

我將要應徵工作,想了好久的英文自傳還是寫不出來,英文太差,麻煩各位幫忙一下,謝謝....

我今年剛從學校畢業,就學期間,努力鑽研本科系的專業科目外,更是培養出可以有條理的分析問題,並且十分專注於如何解答。

在研究所期間參加了許多次的專題報告,除了熟悉使用的工具PowerPoint,也從中學習到如何重新整理自己熟讀的資料,以簡潔有力的方式介紹給大家,對於自己的理解、組織能力深具信心。經過一些報告的經驗,期望自己可以在壓力中成長,永遠保持積極進取的精神處理每一項迎面而來的挑戰。此外再課餘的時間也擔任過系上的助教,協助老師處理有關學生的課業、考試問題,發現如何溝通、協調真是門大學問。聽到同學們在學期結束後的一句謝謝助教,是我擔任此職務的最大感動。

我的個性隨和,並且願意不斷學習。雖然剛畢業,並且在這個領域並沒有任何實務經驗,若未來有機會進入貴公司,我將不斷精進自己的專業知識,來充實自己。

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I will grade from school this year. During studying, I studied intensively in major subject of my department and trained myself to be able to systematically analyze and to solve problems.

When I were a postgraduate, I took part in many informal discussion meetings. Beside MS-Office like powerpoint, I learned to how to arrange my information and clearly explain to someone. I am quite confident that I own ability about comprehension and methodically. Due to I have undergone and overcame all kinds of difficulties, I expect myself to grow and keep active mind to face with any challenge. But I usuaully use my

free time to be the post of the assistant and assist my teacher about my students' problems and learn to the interaction and communication well. I was touched beyond words because that all students said "Thanks to me" in the ending of the semester.

I am a amiable person and keep studying instantly. Althouth just graduted, I understand it is of paramount importance to have practical experience to go with theoretical. I would appreciate it if I am offered the opportunity of an interview, you will not be disappointed.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。