yun
Lv 6
yun 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 0 年前

參加知識網最大的收穫?

I am just curious what you have got by joining this website?

What are the reasons you choose to stay ?

5 個解答

評分
  • 2 0 年前
    最佳解答

At first, I was just curious, like many others who come here. Then, I realized I could help other people with their English problems, and that may be people here can help me solve my problems too.

I admit that I got a little obsessed, because I get so upset when the wrong answers were chosen. I make mistakes too, but at least I used my own ability to answer the questions. After sharing thoughts with others, I realize that they were right. It's a place for entertainment, and there's absolutely no need to make a big fuss over it. Now, this is a place for me to kill time and entertain myself. I have also learned that I need to work hard to maintain my English level!

I will continue to come here, because it's just plain, simple fun!

• 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前

意見全都是yun大大....

• yun
    Lv 6
    2 0 年前

to gto.frank

Thanks for your answer.

Persistence is the key to success. 學習本身對你就是最大的動機. 大家共勉之

2005-09-12 22:28:10 補充:

To ringing

Thank you for the asnwers.

To me you are quite good at analyzing. Reason and honesty might be your value.

2005-09-12 22:33:52 補充:

To winnie

Thanks for sharing your experience. It must be be great to kow that you can help others, and involve them into your personal experience.

2005-09-12 22:49:37 補充:

To Jos and Celeste

You came for a reason.And I believe that both of you will become the reasons why people come and stay here.

• jos
    Lv 6
    2 0 年前

initially.. i was bored and have heard of this from a friend, then one day i just wandered in and found it. I know that a lot of people came here wanting to help people who genuinely needed help with their english.

i dont think i chose to stay, because there hasn't been a reason for me to leave, yet! altho i'm deeply tourbled by the fact that some people who don't respect those us who have spent time overseas and loves picking on us, or those ones who don't appreciate what we are trying to do here.

• 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前

The most encouraged was got positive feedback from Knowledge+ member after they acceptance my recommend.I offer the best Hsin Chu (my hime town)trip schedule to him at last week and received the mail in this morning share with you as below:嗨~我今天有去過了!!~~ 釣螃蟹的感覺不錯...狠有趣!! 挖蛤力也是不錯!!~~只不過去的時候沒半個人... 也沒管那麼多就下去挖了...我們有挖到50元硬幣大小ㄉ~還有橢圓形的~數量不多...是因為已經9月了嗎??哪一種是能吃得阿?? 沒有你說的那麼好就是了~大概10個以內~ 不過趣味性十足喔!!~讚!!~ 之後陸續有人來~~想說是當地的就去問一下~~ 沒想到...他們也是看了你的回答而來的~~ 真是有緣~呵... 那邊的夕陽超棒~~ 謝謝妳^_____________________^

參考資料: myself
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。