promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
番人 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我翻譯自傳,謝絕翻譯軟體!!贈20點~

我生長於台灣東部的花蓮市。家父是電子技師,家母則在高中擔任雇員,家中四名子女中排名老大。從小家中對於教育就十分重視,因此塑造了我良好的品德及正確的人生觀。

大學時就讀於國立台灣海洋大學,主修「航運管理學系」,對於課業的學習不曾懈怠,所以功課一直保持在中上。除了專業知識的累積,我還利用課餘時間打工和擔任學生自治會的幹部,藉此增加工作經驗及增加人際關係。由於自小愛好運動,因此積極參與系隊及校隊,並擔任副隊長。畢業之後,進入到國內海攬業的始祖-沛華,擔任業務的工作﹐經過一年的磨練後,我對於目前的海運市場及趨勢有了相當程度的了解﹐這些經驗對於日後從事海運工作有相當的幫助也加強了我人際溝通的技巧及不斷挑戰自我的極限和配合團隊合作的能力,我被視為是共事的好夥伴。

我希望能以我的學歷和工作經驗為基礎,在海運市場有一番發展。我有自信我在大學及職場所累積的海運相關知識、溝通技巧,與在團隊中的工作經驗,可以讓我在貴公司有所發揮並對貴公司有所貢獻。希望能夠從事運務的工作,謝謝您寶貴的時間,希望能有機會在貴公司服務。

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I grow Hualian market in Taiwan east. My father is electron artificer, my mother then undertake employee at senior high school, four childrens in ranks leader in home. From childhood towards education very think well of in home, so make my good moral character and right philosophy of life.

University time study in national Taiwan ocean university, major "Shipping management study departments ", towards lesson's study ha never slack, so lesson keeps at abeyance all the time. Besides profession knowledge cumulation, I still take advantage of after school time work and undertake student government can cadre, herewith increases job experience and increase interpersonal relationship. Because from the cradle like sport, so actively go in for department team and school team, and undertake pair of captain. Graduate after, come into go sea pull sb. into one's arms industry primogenitor - abundant China at home, undertake business job, course a year exercise behind, I towards current sea transportation market and tendency has equivalent to extent's unfasten, these experience engages in sea transportation job have corresponding helping strengthen my interpersonal communicate skill and challenge selfhood the limit and cooperate with troop cooperative ability future constantly too, I am considered as work together good much companion.

I hope to can as my diploma and job experience for basis, have a round of development market are sea transportationing. I have confident me and position lieu accumulated sea transportation relative knowledge at university, communication skill, and center job experience are at troop, can let me to some extent exert and to your company to some extent contribution at your company. Hope to be able to engage in carry tusk job, thanks you precious time, hope to can have chance service at your company

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。