1. Start with greetings
e.g., Good Morning/Afternoon xxx ( whom your audiences are)
2. Make the speech to the point, no garbage or too long which makes the audiences
out of patience.
3. Practice and practice. Do not twist your tongue, need to be fluent, need to know clearly what you are saying, the best way is to be so fluent that you can memorise the whole speech.
4. Don't be so serious, if it is possible, make the speech more live and humorous. Tell one or two jokes to relax audiences a bit.
5. The ending should be to the point. Could end with a joke so the audiences can remember your point of speech.
6. Look at the audiences when you speak, do not always look at your speech on paper.
Try to look at how people are reacting to your speech, for example, are they exicted, bored or whatever, then adjust your pace to the speech.