promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

幫我丁証英文作文

我知道會錯很多 還請各為大大們 多多指教

My Best Friend

I have a friend, named"smile".

On account of she is sanguine and has warn-hearedness. Besides, she very clever at singing and always sing songs for me listending.

When I do not know how to do my homework teaches me. When I am sad, she is by my side and encourging me. Do everything together in junior high school life, that time I often think we could togther forever.

Although we are not together now, I still truly believe that over time our frienship will be refined and mellow but never decayed.

To me, she just my happy smile angel, always bring happy for me. That's she, my best friend.

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

My Best Friend

I have a friend "named""S"mile.

She is sanguine and warm-hearted. Besides, she is very good at singing and she always

sings songs to me.

When I don't know how to do my homework, she teaches me. When I am sad, she is

always by me side and encourages me. I often thought that we could be together forever

since we've done everything together in junior high school.

Although we are not together now, I still sincere believe that our friendship will be refined and matured by time and never gets decayed.

To me, she is my happy smiling angel, bringing happiness to me all the time.

This is Smile, my best friend.

參考資料: myself
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。