promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
御靈˙天 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

誰能幫我中翻英 20點

例如,當你看到有人需要幫忙時,主動去幫助他,和他一起想辦法解決,問題解決後,你可以和他聊天,談談彼此的興趣,說不定會發現兩人有共同的興趣!

也可留下彼此的即時通或手機號碼,以後如果對方或自己有困難也可互相幫忙。

有一次,早上搭校車要去學校,因為人很多,座位都客滿了,此時,我看到有一個人的旁邊有空位,於是,我便問他是否可以讓我坐在他旁邊,他答應後,

我們也沒繼續講什麼話。後來,到放學坐校車回家時,他似乎沒位子可坐,然後,我就把旁邊的位子給他坐。往後的每天都是這個樣子,所以我們就對彼此有了一些認識,也就變成了好朋友。

1 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

For example, when you see someone need help, help him actively, thinks together with him the way resolve, after problem resolve, you can chat with him, interest discussing each other, will find two people have the common interest perhaps!

Also can leave each other the instant or the cellular phone number, later if the other party or oneself's hasing the difficulty also can help each other.

Have once, take the school bus to will go to school in the morning, because the person is a lot of, the seats all full up, at this time, I see the free of the flank of having a person, hence, I ask whether he can let me sit by him or not then after he promise,

We also did not continue to speak what words.Afterwards, go to release from school to sit When the school bus go home, his apparently hasing no seat can sit, then, I flank of the seat sits for him.Is this appearance everyday hereafter, so we have some understanding to each other, also becoming the good friend.

參考資料: 不一定對說...
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。