Piman 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請把這篇文章翻成中文,謝謝!

漢朝有兩位兄弟,趙孝是哥哥,弟弟趙禮不幸被盜賊抓走了,趙孝得知後,立刻尋找對方的山寨,直接衝進他們的大本營裡,正好看到饑餓的盜賊打算把弟弟殺來吃。焦急的趙孝馬上跑到他們面前,說:"我弟弟有病、身體又瘦,你們別吃他!吃我,我比較胖、身體又比較好。"弟弟聽了也很著急,趕快推開哥哥,說:"我被你們抓到是我的命,所以我被你們吃是應該的,絕對不可以連累我哥哥!"兩兄弟在那裡爭著要為對方死。盜賊看了很感動,就把二人都放了。

後來,他們為了兄弟不惜犧牲生命的精神,傳到皇帝那裡,於是皇上就讓他們當官來治理人民,所以他們有後福。

趙孝、趙禮連生命都願意為兄弟付出,那我們能不能為了一句話或是一件物品而和兄弟爭吵呢?要效法他們啊!

皇上為什麼要用他們來當官?因為友愛兄弟的一定會孝順父母,有這麼好的德行出來當官,必定會愛護人民。正是"教以孝",他會"敬天下之為人父者也",會敬天下一切父母,"教以悌",他會"敬天下之為人兄者也",也會敬天下一切人的兄弟姐妹。

已更新項目:

對不起

應該是翻成英文

我打錯了

4 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

There were two brothers in Han dynasty, Zhao Xiao and Zhao Li. Xiao was the elder brother. One day, younger brother ,Li, unfortunatly was caught away by the robber. After Xiao knows it, he looks for the mountain bandit stronghold immediately and rush into their base camp directly. Just in time to see that hungry robber plans to kill the younger brother for their food. Zhao Xiao anxiously run in front of them and said: "My younger brother was sick and not so healthy, please do not eat him! Eat me! I am fatter and healthier." The younger brother was very anxious too after hearing his brother then he pushs away the elder brother quickly and said:" It is my fate that I am caught by you, so I should be eaten by you. Please do not get my elder brother involved! " The two brothers dispute to die for each other. The robber is very moved when look at this sence and release them both. Later on, the Emperor heared their noble sentiment spirit. then The emperor lets them to be the official administrator to manage the people. (英文中沒有後福的意思). Why should we fight against our brothers while Xiao and Li are welling to give their life for each other? We should learn from them.

Why will the emperor let them to be the Official Administrator? Because friendly brothers are definately sure to be filial towards their parents. If they have such good moral integrity to be the official administrator, they must know how to take care of the people. As " teach with filial piety ", he will " respect all people in the world as his father". He will respect all parents over the world. As" teach with Ti ", he will " respect all people in the world as his brother". He will respect all siblings in the world.

參考資料: 翻的好累
  • 1 0 年前

怎麼這兩篇翻起來都有點Chinglish

• 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

There were two brothers in Han dynasty, Zhao Xiao was an elder brother, younger brother Zhao Li was caught away unfortunatly by the robber, after Zhao Xiao learns , look for the other side's mountain fastness at once , washes into their base camp directly, just see that hungry robber plans to kill the younger brother to eat. Anxious Zhao Xiao went to them at once, say: "I younger brother sick, health tight, you wipe out he! Eat to me, I am fatter , more healthy. "The younger brother is very worried too after hearing , push away the elder brother quickly , say:" It is my lives that I am caught by you, so I am eaten by you it is right, can not involve my elder brother definitely! "Where are two brothers striving to die for the other side. The robber is very moved when looking, put two. Later, they did not hesitate to sacrifice the spirit of the life for the brother, pass to where it will be Emperor , then the emperor lets them act the official to control the people, good fortune after so they have. Xiao Zhao , is it pay for brother to like by even life by gift Zhao, can we quarrel over for a word or one article with brother then? Follow them! Why will the emperor act the official with them? Because friendly brother is sure to be filial towards parents, such a good moral integrity acts the official , must know and cherish the people . " teach with filial piety ", he will " offer world people father person too ", will offer all parents all over the world, " teach with Ti ", he will " offer world people brother person too ", will offer all people's siblings all over the world too.

• 1 0 年前

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。