我的看法是,那些都是大學中最不應該做的事.

除此之外,他應該利用每一個機會去藉由參與各種的課外活動來得到更多的經驗.

最後也很重要的是,

一個理想的大學生應該隨時想到如何貢獻社會.<make a contribution>

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

In my opinion, those are things that should not be done in university. Besides, he should make use of every opportunity to acquire more experiences by participating in various kinds of extracurricular activities. Last but not least, an ideal college student should think about how to make a contribution to the society at any time.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

My opinion is that those are the things should not be done/happen in a university.  Besides, he should make good use of each opportunity to gain more experiences by participating in different kinds of extra curriculum activities.  Finally, equally important is that an ideal university student should think often about how to make a contribution to our society.課外活動 ---> extra curriculum activity

• 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

My view is, these all are the matter which in the university most should not do In addition, he should use each opportunity to go to the affiliation by to participate in each kind of extracurricular activity to obtain more experiences Finally also very more importantly, an ideal university student should think as necessary how contributes the society.

希望能幫助你

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。