promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Jane
Lv 4
Jane 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

自傳..中翻英(2)

二. 個人個性、興趣、專長

我的個性是認真、負責、小心謹慎,缺點則是現實、有點小器,和猶豫不決的個性,我希望能慢慢的在改善我的缺點。我的興趣方面,每天晚上睡前都會聽廣播,無聊時候會聽聽音樂,偶爾跟妹妹或朋友去逛街、看電影,我的專長是烹飪,我星期一到星期五都會煮晚餐給全家吃,我會煮菜是我的驕傲呢!

三.求學經過

在國小和國中的學習成績都是中等的,在老師的眼裡我都是乖乖的,不會讓老師煩惱的學生。上了五專,在成績上面有進步了,有當過服務股長,讓我學習到要如何做才是對的,也要對每件事負責。

2 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Two. Individual character, interest, speciality

My character is earnestly, take charge of, careful, shortcoming be reality, a little stingy, and hesitant character, I hope to can be slowly ameliorating my shortcoming. My interest aspect, every night sleep front all can listen broadcast, bored can Ting Ting music, with sister or friend goes to go shopping occasionally, see film, my speciality is cooking, I all can cook supper to whole family eat Friday on Monday, I can cook vegetable be my proud!

Three. Study course

Small and country center study achievements are all medium at country, within one's vision I am all my darlings' at teacher, can not let teacher agonising student. On five is special, there is make progress up achievements, have as service section chief, let me study go to want how to make just be right, want too responsible for everything.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

Two. Personal character,interest,specialty My character is earnest,be responsible for,careful, the weakness is a reality and has a little the small machine, with hesitant character, I hope slowly be improving my weakness.My interest aspect, will hear the broadcast before sleeping every evening, the boring time will listen to, occasionally going shopping,go to the movie with younger sister or friends, my specialty is a cooking, my the inside of a weekses all will cook the dinner to eat for whole family, will I[would] cook the pride that the vegetables am I! Three.Attend school the process Is all medium in the learning result of the elementary school and the junior high school, I am all darling in the teacher's eyes of, will not let the student of teacher agony.Ascended the 5-year junior college, on the result progressed, was the service section chief, let me learn how do just is to of, also want to be responsible for each matter.

參考資料: 以上內容僅供參考
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。