謝謝!

已更新項目:

無敵鐵芭比

100個字都不到~@@"

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

As I serviced an alarm system at a jewellery store recently, the saleswoman let me know that the store was having a 20 per cent off sale.

"I bet your girlfriend would love it if you bought her something," she suggested.

"I don't have a girlfriend," I answered.

"I nice guy like with no girlfriend?"

"No, my wife won't let me"

最近正當我為珠寶店檢查警報系統時,那位女店員跟我說店裡的東西正在打20%的折扣。

女店員:我敢打賭如果你買這裡的東西你女朋友一定喜歡。

我回答:我沒有女朋友。

女店員:像你這麼好的人沒有女朋友?

我說:不,是我太太不准。

參考資料: Reader's Digest
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

English:

At a bus stop, a crowd of people were kept by a sudden heavy downpour. As people were waiting for the bus, a splendudwoman with an aroma of lily passed by the crowd gracefully, holding an umbrella in the rain, having her long wavy hair swing with the breeze. Out of admiration, a man approached her, trying to attract her attention:

The man: What a heavy rain!

The woman: Uh...

The man:That's because God is watering for you.

The woman: I thought he was throwing up because of you...

The man: Well...OK.

(A long pause)

The man: Today is a bad day. Seeing pretty women smile can make me be in the good mood. Could you smile for me?

The woman: Seeing handsome guys can make me be in the good mood, please get out of my sight as long as you can, ugly man!

The man:......

中文:

在公車站,一群人被一陣突來的大雨困住。正當大家在等公車時,一位有百合花香味的美麗女子優雅地經過此人群,在雨中撐著雨傘,一頭波浪長髮隨微風起舞。出自於愛慕,一名男子走近她,嘗試引起她的注意。

男子:雨下得真大!

女子:嗯...

男子:那是因為老天爺在對妳流口水。

女子:我以為他是因為看到你所以在吐...

男子:ㄜ...好吧。

〈一陣很長的沉默〉

男子:今天很不順。看見漂亮女生微笑會讓我心情好,妳可以為我笑一下嗎?

女子:看見帥哥才會讓我心情好,麻煩你有多遠就滾多遠,噁醜男!

男子:......

參考資料: 老師給的handout及敝人的增補^_^ 希望對你有幫助!
  • 1 0 年前

Digital cameras are one of the hottest hi-tech products in recent years. When this new product came into the market a few years ago, it was very expensive compared to a traditional camera. Only a few people had one. Now more and more people want to buy one because of its multifunction.

After you take a picture, you can look at it straight away and delete it once you don’t like it. You can also transmit pictures to a computer. Then on the computer you can design the photos as your own album or e-mail them to your friends. Besides, you can print your digital camera photos from a printer.

These new digital cameras are improved all the time. Some digital cameras are compact design that fits in the palm of a hand. Some even have the function of motion picture capture with sound up to 60 seconds.

數位相機是最近幾年最熱門的高科技產品之一.當這個新產品在幾年前上市時,它比傳統的向機貴許多.只有少數人擁有.現在越來越多人為了它的多功能化而想買.

在你拍一張照片之後,你可以馬上看到照片而且不喜歡可以馬上刪掉.你也可以傳送照片到電腦上.然後在電腦上設計你自己的相簿或以電子郵件寄給你的朋友.除此以外,還可以用印表機列印出你的數位相機的照片.

這些數位相機一直在進步.有一些有小巧的設計可以放在手掌上.有一些甚至有到60秒的錄製影音功能.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。