Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 0 年前

英=>中 5點 謝謝

當我空閒的時候,什麼事都不想做,只會懶懶的躺著聽音樂,讓自己放鬆。有時候會看看電視、上網買一些東西、搜尋有關於遺體化妝師的工作及一些相關的資料,因為我覺得這是一份特別的工作,當然,會想要這份工作的原因是因為我不用跟對方說話!因為我不擅長跟別人說話。當然偶而準備麥可給的作業,美禮拜三都要上台報告,想到頭就好痛!因為要面對班上的人就覺得好恐怖。

已更新項目:

是"每個禮拜三" 我打錯ㄌ

1 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前
    最佳解答

When I am idle, any matter all does not want to do, only can reluctantly lie down is listening to the music, lets oneself relax. Some times can have a look the television, access the net buy some things, the search concern to the remains cosmetologist's work and some related materials, because I thought this is a special work, certainly, can want this work the reason is because I do not need with opposite party to speak! Because I do not excel with the others to speak. Prepares Mai K'okei certainly by chance the work, beautiful Wednesday all must come on stage the report, wants to the end on the good pain! Because must face in the class the person thinks the terror.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。