Yahoo奇摩知識+將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+服務將會轉為唯讀模式。其他Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 0 年前

請幫我翻短短的英文..謝謝喔!!

這星期上課內容是有關於動物園,讓我想起小時候寒暑假爸媽都會帶我們回台北,回去的第一個行程永遠都是去圓山動物園看林旺,所以我現在真是有點害怕去動物園。

下星期要上英檢,不知道老師會用什麼方式上,我正想要去考,我好希望能在這堂課學到考英檢的方式,下次能去考看看。

《拜託請不要用線上翻譯的唷~》謝謝!!

已更新項目:

下星期要上英檢,不知道老師會用什麼方式上,我正想要去考,我好希望能在這堂課學到考英檢的方式,下次能去考看看。求求你這句也幫我翻一下.謝謝

5 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前
    最佳解答

The lesson we had been taught in last week is about the zoo, and it made me memorize that in my childhood, during the summer or winter break, my parents would take me back to Taipei. To visit the elephant Li-Wang in the Yuan Shan zoo is always the first option. That makes me a little afraid to go to the zoo at the present time.

In the next week, there will be the English qualification exam related topic in the class, and I do not have any idea about how the instructor will train us. I have been thinking to take that exam. I am so desirous of learning some skills to pass the qualification exam and wondering to take this exam later on.

參考資料: Personal Opinion
  • 2 0 年前

這兩個都不行

• 2 0 年前

The class this week was about the zoo , which made me remember that my parents always brought us to Taipei , we always went to Yuan - Shan Zoo first to see Lin Wang before we left Taipei, so I'm really a little afraid to go to the zoo.

參考資料: 自己
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前

那裡看不懂呢??

• 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前

我看不懂你在寫甚麼

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。