Yahoo奇摩知識+將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+服務將會轉為唯讀模式。其他Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

? 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 0 年前

幫我一下英文~

英文真得很爛..可以幫我修正文法或加上一些關於詢問產品的字句嗎

謝謝幫忙~

Dear Sir or Madam:

I write an enquiry when I see an ad for a new cell phone of your company. I am interesting for your company new cell phone product, could you please send me about this entire product information catalogue. I would also like to know if it is possible to make purchases. Could you tell me whether was your firm had door-to-door service and How was about your firm After-sales service?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Jason Giambi

3 Fl., (floor) No.7, Lane 25,

Sianmin Blvd., Banciao City,

Taipei County 220, Taiwan

Tel:(02) 253464815

Email: ichiro426@yahoo.com.tw

6 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前
    最佳解答

Dear Sir or Madam: I saw a new cellphone that is 型號 on an advertisement from your company, and I'm interesting in it. I need more detail about it, so could you send the whole information to me? Also, can you tell me how about this cellphone's warranty?簡單陳述到重點就可以了.另外你那句I would also like to know if it is possible to make purchases.這句怪怪的,不知道你真正要表達之意如果是指你要看看是否買的起那就可以省略.因為你既然要了完整的資料上面就會顯示價格,你毋須讓廠商知道你是否有能力購買.在美國你可以理直氣壯的要資料但無須交代廠商你的購買能力是否足夠,即使你到時候不買也是你的權益.而且如果你寫了要看看是否買的起,廠商可能會覺得你能力有限而不太想甩你.如果你是要表達如何買,應該是問How to buy it?另外你最後一句door to door service是啥意思?你後面應該是要問保固吧,保固英文普遍是說warranty不是firm喔.其實一般warranty多是一年.

• 2 0 年前

Dear,

After seeing an ad of 'a certain type of cellphone'(你必須指出是哪一款特別型號的手機) of your company, I am very interested, so I'd like you to please mail me a brochure or any documents of the details of this product.

I would also like to know if it is possible to make purchases through?...(你必須說明透過什麼管道訂購 數量 等)

又或者直接問如何購買 How can I make purchses?

最後這一句你的文法錯誤很多 間接問句的錯誤:

I'd also like to know about whether you provide door-to-door service and the quality of your after-sale service.

Your response will be appreciated. 謝謝你的回覆(使用未來式 表示你希望對方將來回信)

地址沒什麼好改的

參考資料: moi
  • XUAN
    Lv 7
    2 0 年前

3 Fl., (floor) No.7, Lane 25, Sianmin Blvd., Banciao City, Taipei County 220, Taiwan Tel:(02) 253464815 Email: ichiro426@yahoo.com.tw Dear Sir or Madam:   I have an enquiry about an ad for a new cellphone from your company. I am interested for your company's new cellphone product.  Could you please send me the entire product information catalogue about it? I would also like to know if it is possible to make any purchases. Could you tell me whether your firm has door-to-door service and how your firm's after-sales service is? Looking forward to hear from you. Yours faithfully, Jason Giambi

• angel
    Lv 7
    2 0 年前

Dear Sir or Madam:

I write an enquiry when I see an ad for a new cell phone of your company.

( I would like to have a quotation for your product of New cell phone 編號/型號/數量/需要的日期which you post at XXX.)

I am interesting for your company new cell phone product, could you please send me about this entire product information catalogue.

(Pls kindly sent me your catalogue or tell me where should I get more details.)

I would also like to know if it is possible to make purchases. Could you tell me whether was your firm had door-to-door service and How was about your firm After-sales service?

(Pls also let me know the term of payment and delivery/ arrange shipment details.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

(Looking forward to hear from you soon.

• 記得地址好像是在右上角吧.....

• 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前

你英文寫得很好了阿..

不需要改了吧................................

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。