當然..如果你要把所有歌詞全翻最好= ="...

2 個已更新項目:

當然..如果你要把所有歌詞全翻最好= ="...

這不是歌詞 不用翻啦 你真可愛 = =

3 個解答

評分
  • 2 0 年前
    最佳解答

知足 Be Contentby 五月天Translated by Meowwwwwww (可以唱)怎麼去擁有  一道彩虹 How do you hold on to a rainbow怎麼去擁抱  一夏天的風 Or put your arms ‘round a whole summer’s wind-blow天上的星星  笑地上的人 The stars twinkling above laugh at us down below總是不能懂  不能知道足夠 ‘Cuz how to be content is something we don’t know如果我愛上  你的笑容 What if I fall for your sweet smile so要怎麼收藏  要怎麼擁有 How can I keep it and call it my own如果你快樂  不是為我 What if I’m not the one to make you whole會不會放手  其實才是擁有 Can it be that in order to hold one must let go?# 當一陣風 吹來  風箏飛上 天空 When a wind blows this way, the kite flies high in the sky為了你 而祈禱  而祝福  而感動 For you, I pray, I wish, my emotions run high終於你 身影  消失在 人海盡頭 At last your figure gets lost in the crowd, out of sight才發現  笑著哭 最痛 I find out a crying-smile hurts bad那天你和我  那個山丘 That day you and I on top of that hill那樣的唱著  那一年的歌 Singing away all the songs on that year’s bill那樣的回憶  那麼足夠 That kind of memory keeps me content足夠我天天都品嚐著寂寞 Content enough to stay lonely till the end# x 2如果我愛上  你的笑容 What if I fall for your sweet smile so要怎麼收藏  要怎麼擁有 How can I keep it and call it my own如果你快樂  再不是為我 What if I’m no longer to make you whole會不會放手  其實才是擁有 Can it be that in order to hold one must let go?知足的快樂  叫我忍受心痛Knowing how to be content, I endure sorrow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ETA:單句單句翻﹕1.總是不能懂 不能覺得足夠We never know how to be content with what we’ve got.2.要怎麼收藏 要怎麼擁有How do you possess something like that and keep it safe?3.如果你快樂 不是為我 會不會放手 其實才是擁有If I’m not the one to make you happy, perhaps letting go is the only way to preserve what we’ve had.4.為了你而祈禱 而祝福 而感動I pray for you, wish for you, and get overwhelmed all for you.orFor you, I pray, I wish, and I feel.5.那天你和我 那個山丘 那樣的唱著 那一年的歌You and I went up that hill that day and sang all the hits of that year.6.那樣的回憶 那麼足夠 足夠我天天 都品嚐著寂寞Memories like that are enough incentive for me to accept a lonely existence.

• 2 0 年前

1.Always can't understanding can't feel enough

2.How to collect how to own

3.If your happiness is not for me and can let go to just own in fact

4.For the sake of you and pray and bless and move

5.That day you and my that hillock so of sing the song of that year

6.The recollection that is so is enough so and enough I all taste every day lonesome

7.Certainly..If you want to turn over all of all lyricses best

應該是這樣ㄅ...ㄒㄒ

參考資料: ㄏㄏ
  • 2 0 年前

1.總是不能懂 不能覺得足夠1.Can't always understand  Can't think it is enough 2.要怎麼收藏 要怎麼擁有2.How to collect  How to have 3.如果你快樂 不是為我 會不會放手 其實才是擁有3.If you are happy  Not me  Whether will go all out  In fact have 4.為了你而祈禱 而祝福 而感動4.Pray for you  And the blessing  And move 5.那天你和我 那個山丘 那樣的唱著 那一年的歌5.You and I that day  That hillock  Such one is singing  Song of that year 6.那樣的回憶 那麼足夠 足夠我天天 都品嚐著寂寞6.Such remembrance  It is then enough  Enough everyday such as I  It is lonely to have a trial test

參考資料: Dr...eye
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。