Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

可以幫我翻譯嗎?(很急) 給20點

我在Friday’s 的第一次打工經驗

今年暑假,我開始了我的Friday’s打工之旅。因原際會下,加入了Friday’s的內場工作行列。我覺得非常榮幸。

從一開始的應徵,初試,面試,錄取,上課,實習,到最後的正式上路。每一個環節都訓練有佳。

一個成功的服務業,需要具備的不只是對外的服務,就算有再好的外在,品質如果無法兼得的話,也是無法擄獲顧客的心。

我是back of house,還記得剛進去的時候,什麼都不會,笨手笨腳的,經過coach的慢慢教導,我才慢慢的成為中心一份子。

Friday’s一個禮拜通常是很忙碌的,尤其是在五六日最忙碌,在忙碌的日子裡,在我所屬的工作站裡,一個人有時會忙不過來,但是我有一個good partner,Davie。

不過在那裡我覺得還不錯,經理對待員工不會吝嗇也不會苛薄,員工與員工之間也相處很好。

學生打工族,it’s so tired,但是我會加油的。

已更新項目:

可以幫我翻譯完全嗎??

2 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前
    最佳解答

I am in the Friday's of the first-time work experience

This year summer vacation, I started my Friday'the s trip to working.Because of the original chance meeting next, joined the Friday'the s infield works row or column.I feel to be honored very much.

Be recruited from the first, first attempt, personal interview, acceptance, have a class, practice, start on formally till the last.Each link trains good.

A successful servicing business, need to be had of be much more than only serve outward, have on the whole again very outside, if the quality can't have both, is also the heart that can't capture the customer.

I am the back of house, also remembering the lately- gone in time, knowing nothing about everything, clumsy, teach slowly through coach, I just become the center a member slowly.

Friday'usually is very busy for a week of s, is most busy particularly on 56th, in busy day, in the work station that I belong to, a person sometimes would is very busy to come, but I have a good partner, Davie.

However over there I feel not bad, manager's treating the employee will not skin a flint to also know nothing about the 苛 thin, of the employee and employee also gets along with very good.

The student works clan, it'the s so tired, but I will encourage.

參考資料: 自己
  • 2 0 年前

I am in the Friday's of the first-time work experience

This year summer vacation, I started my Friday'the s trip to working.Because of the original chance meeting next, joined the Friday'the s infield works row or column.I feel to be honored very much.

Be recruited from the first, first attempt, personal interview, acceptance, have a class, practice, start on formally till the last.Each link trains good.

A successful servicing business, need to be had of be much more than only serve outward, have on the whole again very outside, if the quality can't have both, is also the heart that can't capture the customer.

I am the back of house, also remembering the lately- gone in time, knowing nothing about everything, clumsy, teach slowly through coach, I just become the center a member slowly.

Friday'usually is very busy for a week of s, is most busy particularly on 56th, in busy day, in the work station that I belong to, a person sometimes would is very busy to come, but I have a good partner, Davie.

However over there I feel not bad, manager's treating the employee will not skin a flint to also know nothing about the 苛 thin, of the employee and employee also gets along with very good.

The student works clan, it'the s so tired, but I will encourage

參考資料:
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。