是膠狀的,平常可當化妝水用

晚上睡前可塗厚一點再用面膜紙做敷臉

也可用於曬傷時的肌膚調理!

可放在冰箱中,使用起來更舒服!

不油膩!不黏膩!吸收超快!很好用喔!

2.我喜歡在學校和同學在一起搞笑 玩鬧 聊天 嘻嘻哈哈的 真的會把煩惱忘掉

餐廳有好吃的午餐 不只東西好吃 阿姨也很好 熱鬧的感覺我最喜歡

每天好忙~社團 和課外活動~ 看漂亮的學妹 ~日子都過的很充實

3.放假時我想要到花蓮玩,我常常和朋友去探險...去找地方玩!!發現花蓮這裡與別的地方不同!!!一到那裡讓人們全都輕鬆了起來!

像是秀姑巒溪泛舟(((很好玩很刺激...)))

七星潭..看海..撿石頭..看捕魚((可以看到比人還大的魚!!))

鯉魚潭看整遍的螢火蟲(像海一樣的發亮!!)

各位英文的好手 可花時間幫小弟翻一下這三段的 英文嗎(文法要好) 急需 感激不盡~那個用翻譯軟體 就不用幫我了.. 謝謝

2 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1.I recommend a section of par handy protecting the wet products of everybody

Taiwan at present is it act as agent to have, the medical aloe glue of Aloe Vera

It is gluey, can be used as toner usually

Can scribble and make and apply the face with the facial mask paper a bit thick before sleeping in the evening

The skin when being can be used for sunburning is recuperated!

Can put in the refrigerator , use and stand up more comfortable!

Not greasy! It is oily not to stick ! Absorb and exceed it fast! Very handy oh!

2.I like making laughs with classmate in the school Play and make a noise Chat The laughing and joking one Will really forget vexation

There is a delicious lunch in the restaurant Not merely the things are delicious The auntie is very good too I like the lively feeling most

It is busy with every corporation that easy every day With the extracurricular activities - See beautiful studying the sister ~It is substantiated very much that day passes

3.I want to get and spend lotuses playing while having a holiday, I often go to explore with the friend ...Go to look for the place to play! ! Find that the colored lotus here is different from other places ! ! ! Where to let people all stand up easily!

As if it is beautiful aunt hill small stream it go boating (((the interesting and getting more amazing very very ...)))

Seven star pool.. Watch sea.. Pick up stone.. Is it fish to see ((can see than people heavy fish even! !) )

Carp pool think whole all over firefly (like sea shiny! !)

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

救救我=0= 這是期中考要寫的作文

2005-11-03 16:59:49 補充:

HELP ME ~~~

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。