promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請英文達人幫我回答看看

1.Could you marry someone from another country? Why/why not?

2.Describe your personality.Why?

3.How do you feel when you have to make a speech in front of 100 people?Why?

4.How do you feel your boyfriend kisses another woman?Why?

5.How do you meet a handsome man?Why?

6.Do you think people should display their emotions? Why? Do you display yours? Why?

已更新項目:

請不要翻譯

2 個已更新項目:

1、2、3、6題請給我較內向的答案

你的回答感覺個性較外向 我想老師也不太相信我的回答吧

2 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1. Yes, if I do really love him/her.

2. My personality: open-mind but sensetive , friendly, constration.

3. It's a piece of cake, because I have already done that many times.

4. I'll kill him if that woman isn't his mother. One relationship should be respected.

5. I'll feel my heart beating. If I have a boyfriend, I won't do anything. Therefore I'll try to talk to him for further relationship.

6. No, I don't think people should do that. People should express their own opinion without emotions.

I used to display my emotions immediately, because I'm too young to control myself.

2005-11-07 22:23:18 補充:

1. No, I don't want to marry someone from different country. Because the culture between us is different. I think that may cause some problem.

2. My ..: Quiet, friendly. But sometimes I just can't tell the truth what I really want.

2005-11-07 22:23:31 補充:

3.It's very difficult for me to make a speech in front of 100 people. Because I didn't get used to do that, I think I need to practice more.

2005-11-07 22:25:40 補充:

6.Although I think people should hide their emotion while express their own opinion. But most of us can't really do that.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

是要翻譯還是?

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。