1.Could you marry someone from another country? Why/why not?
2.Describe your personality.Why?
3.How do you feel when you have to make a speech in front of 100 people?Why?
4.How do you feel your boyfriend kisses another woman?Why?
5.How do you meet a handsome man?Why?
6.Do you think people should display their emotions? Why? Do you display yours? Why?
- 匿名使用者1 0 年前最佳解答
1. Yes, if I do really love him/her.
2. My personality: open-mind but sensetive , friendly, constration.
3. It's a piece of cake, because I have already done that many times.
4. I'll kill him if that woman isn't his mother. One relationship should be respected.
5. I'll feel my heart beating. If I have a boyfriend, I won't do anything. Therefore I'll try to talk to him for further relationship.
6. No, I don't think people should do that. People should express their own opinion without emotions.
I used to display my emotions immediately, because I'm too young to control myself.
2005-11-07 22:23:18 補充：
1. No, I don't want to marry someone from different country. Because the culture between us is different. I think that may cause some problem.
2. My ..: Quiet, friendly. But sometimes I just can't tell the truth what I really want.
2005-11-07 22:23:31 補充：
3.It's very difficult for me to make a speech in front of 100 people. Because I didn't get used to do that, I think I need to practice more.
2005-11-07 22:25:40 補充：
6.Although I think people should hide their emotion while express their own opinion. But most of us can't really do that.
- VincentLv 71 0 年前